SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's a kind gesture :1-1:

Trust ME, just because WE were banned from SF doesn't mean we're outta the hobby :wink1:

Amen to that brother!

But it looks like some of the long time banned members are starting to reappear over there at SF. Not this guy I'm cool for a lifetime of that forum.

Okay.... Now I know you guys aren't afraid to make your oppinions known, but I can't see you guys getting banned from anywhere. What the heck happened...lol.

Amen to that brother!

But it looks like some of the long time banned members are starting to reappear over there at SF. Not this guy I'm cool for a lifetime of that forum.

Yeah one of the long time Statue Forum members PM'd the mods to persuade them to lift the ban on some of the members for the holidays.

I will get them up soon, it's the spider woman that screw up my time. I had to take pics to send to SS. I will try to put them up today. Wow you guys never forget anything, I was hoping you all forgot so I didn't have to posts lol. :D

I will get them up soon, it's the spider woman that screw up my time. I had to take pics to send to SS. I will try to put them up today. Wow you guys never forget anything, I was hoping you all forgot so I didn't have to posts lol. :D

I forgot until you mentioned it.

Hi here's some pics of the statues I have. since spider woman came in I switch her to the other side now. So I added in a couple of newer pics with her in it. I store many of the ex parts, swords, all light sabers in cabinets in my basement along with a few statues I have no room for. There is also a bunch in boxes that I have not taken out because of space issues. The only one with the saber on display now is Aayla because I will need to return her for a replacement, along with spider woman. The shelf I was talking about is in the pics and it says it's good for up to 4000lbs :rotfl If I did't double board support them it would have bent and cracked already.

SKAAR with other statues is this post :)

032_zps5c0ecd65.jpg

001_zpsf5aead93.jpg

001_zps51624551.jpg

015-2_zpsf3d740fa.jpg

006-2_zpsebf905ef.jpg

008-1_zps49a50bbd.jpg

007-2_zpsa130f872.jpg

004-2_zpse97f8ffc.jpg

***** MORE NEXT PAGE TO FIT THEM ALL IN

Last edited:
You have some cool stuff but its too busy for my taste. I would find it hard to appreciate them when I couldn't see half of them.

There you go. Next time though CBG, could you insert Waldo randomly in the pictures? :lol

One wrong move & domino effect. :panic:

I gave up counting at 58 I think

Dude that is a nice collection... Take care of it, and it will look awesome when you get a great display going.

Back