SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO if you arnt a true Skaar Fan or havnt read Greg Pak's Hulk run,you shouldnt be allowed to buy this statue.You should also be killed.

So, how many you pickin' up, IL? :lol

Bro' this is like "Money In The Bank". This is just stupid easy money that this is going to make in a few years. It's just gonna be laying in wait for that one collectible that I need, that I don't want to spend the money out of my pocket to get. That's when this piece is going to come in handy.

Bro' this is like "Money In The Bank". This is just stupid easy money that this is going to make in a few years. It's just gonna be laying in wait for that one collectible that I need, that I don't want to spend the money out of my pocket to get. That's when this piece is going to come in handy.
Yup! I knew it! Such a wise plan, my friend. :hi5:

I couldn't turn it down. 39 now.

Thank you!
Your Order is Now Complete

Thank you for shopping with us at Sideshow Collectibles! We will send you an email shortly confirming the details of your order to the following email address: _____________

Your order number is TB______

This piece better have good quality assurance included as part of the process. I do like what I see. Been awhile since I ordered something this expensive from SS. Actually, this may be the most I paid for any SS item directly through SS at retail.

Back