SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOVE this shot

300057_press12-001.jpg

Bugger! Bugger! Bugger! Bugger! Bugger! Bugger! Bugger! Bugger! Bugger! Bugger!
Bugger! Bugger! Bugger! Bugger! Bugger! Bugger! Bugger! Bugger! Bugger! Bugger!

I caved and ordered, the Axe is too sweet.

:dunno how i'm gonna fit in my flat
:dunno what else is due thats gonna grab my attention in 2nd Quarter
:dunno how i can afford it

I'm really praying the standard $25 Shipping to international customer still applies, my Beast Comiquette was $41.​

I wiped my ass with a Hulk poster signed by Greg Pak at SDCC. I was waiting inline to get Mark Brooks autograph and Greg signed a hulk poster. No disrespect to Greg, but the toliets ran out of toliet paper and I had nothing else to whip my ass with. True Story.

Not letting me order a second one. Says I have to call them... lame. It'll be sold out easy by morning. Oh well, at least I got one at all :)

I wiped my ass with a Hulk poster signed by Greg Pak at SDCC. I was waiting inline to get Mark Brooks autograph and Greg signed a hulk poster. No disrespect to Greg, but the toliets ran out of toliet paper and I had nothing else to whip my ass with. True Story.

:slap:panic::panic:

It will take over a week to sell this out.:lecture

Don't be surprised if it's still up for order next week some time.

Go to bed. It will be available for awhile.

with 500 ES this thing wont get soldout, at least not within 24 hours, so i dunno why you guys all staying up at 4am waiting for it...

I'll take the bet. It will take at least 7 days to sell out. I wouldn't surprise it it takes 3 to 4 weeks to really sell out. :nana:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

low_06.gif

Disturbing...

pretty sure that makes you gay..True story. :monkey1

That sebastian poseur seems to be obssessed by this thread, he doesnt want the figure yet he comes here to troll what a loser.
Waiting to buy Apocalypse :lol lmao

Gtfo of this thread.

Back