SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why not?

First of all, the statue is perfect as is. Second of all, in absolutely no Conan source art or description by REH has he ever been THAT huge. If anyone wants to try to pull it off, they are more than welcome, of course. I am an old school Conan fan, and I think it could do nothing but fail. JMO, of course. :)

First of all, the statue is perfect as is. Second of all, in absolutely no Conan source art or description by REH has he ever been THAT huge. If anyone wants to try to pull it off, they are more than welcome, of course. I am an old school Conan fan, and I think it could do nothing but fail. JMO, of course. :)

Ah ok, well this fella is not that tall tho' probably 6'6"ish?

We all agree the statue is perfect, but if you can afford 4 of them...

conan_small.jpg

Have you seen Greatwall's Hulk Comiquette customs?

This is a great sculpt, but what killed it for me was the comparison along side Bucky. Just looks to small for me, and I'm happy with all my other ORIGINAL non converted Hulks both PFs and Coms.:hi5:

Back