SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing, that in this double dip recession, all 500 pieces were sold in less than a day. Build it and they will come.. This looks to be the grail of the 2012 year so far.

Get on the waitlist just after the checking inventory sign goes down, it will probably convert.

with NRD and selling out this fast, it's highly doubtful anyone will cancel the order. Maybe the first few who did backorder will get lucky.

I'll bet you $500 that it doesn't sell out within 24hrs :)

I'll even give him odds 10-1 :D

lol guess we were all wrong and that guy is right, good thing he didnt take you guys up on that bet heh? otherwise there goes your skaar fund

Amazing, that in this double dip recession, all 500 pieces were sold in less than a day. Build it and they will come.. This looks to be the grail of the 2012 year so far.

We are not in a double dip recession.

A recession is two consecutive quarters of Negative growth. We are no where near that.

As a matter of fact, we've had 8 consecutive quarters of growth.

no big deal, just don't want you to embarrass yourself with bad info.

This shows how much people want big 1/4 scale statues with nice switch out exclusives, not odd scaled 1/5 statues with just a lame print.

Skaar is a D list character and he still sold out in a day. I hope Sideshow learn from this, nice big beautifully sculpted 1/4 scale is what customers want.

Now bring on the huge Juggernaut and Colossus PF's

This shows how much people want big 1/4 scale statues with nice switch out exclusives, not odd scaled 1/5 statues with just a lame print.

Skaar is a D list character and he still sold out in a day. I hope Sideshow learn from this, nice big beautifully sculpted 1/4 scale is what customers want.

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

No kidding, an awesome sculpt with a great exclusive can do wonders in 1/4 scale. Now we need more fully sculpted 1/2 statues too.

Thread and statue Rated: EPIC !!!!!!

14737441_1.jpg

Last edited:

Scale has little to do with it, even at 1/5 (still big) people wouldve snagged this cos it looks badass and has an excellent exclusive, only 1/4 purists would hold off.

:lecture I wrote it yesterday that it'll be sold out in under 24h!!!!

But not many people believed me...

I can't believe I missed out on this one because I had a CPR class after work yesterday. ____ing BS!!!!!!

Back