SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're thinking about getting it from the secondary market (read Ebilvay), then normally the price spikes around shipping time and goes back down a few weeks later before spiking again. That was for Non-NRD pieces tho, so not sure about this one since there will be less flippers out now.

For those unfamliar with skaar here is a good start, hope this works
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yovMzAE-Y54"]Skaar: Son of Hulk, Cradle of Fire Book 1 Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

This was one of the harder passes for me. Such a great sculpt, such a great pose, great EX, great everything. But I HAVE to stop somewhere. SS is going to keep putting out great product after great product and I can't own them all.......Or can I???? No i can't.

Congrats to all who got this. Can't wait to see your in hand photos so I can hate you all.
:)

This was one of the harder passes for me. Such a great sculpt, such a great pose, great EX, great everything. But I HAVE to stop somewhere. SS is going to keep putting out great product after great product and I can't own them all.......Or can I???? No i can't.

Congrats to all who got this. Can't wait to see your in hand photos so I can hate you all.

I'm sure this is one that you're going to try and get later on down the line.

Yes!! I got him, ordered about 11pm UK time, glad I didn't wait for the SS Newsletter to arrive! I checked the SS site just in case and saw it was up for ordering - my first piece ordered straight from SS!!

Consider yourself very luck!

Like I said before I was going to make that mistake and order this morning, but I'm glad that I came to my senses and got mine in before the lock...:yess:

I did. This hasn't been my week at all, good grief!!! :gah::gah: First my Rogue EX WL canceled now this...Damit!!!

Just take it as a lesson learned...:lecture To be on the collecting safe side. When you know that a statue depicting Spider-Man, Hulk, Superman etc... you know that you're gonna have to set your alarm clock to join us Westerners during ordering time...:impatient: I know that you'll lose a little bit of sleep but it worth saving a few $100 dollars or EUROS in the long run.

Just take it as a lesson learned...:lecture To be on the collecting safe side. When you know that a statue depicting Spider-Man, Hulk, Superman etc... you know that you're gonna have to set your alarm clock to join us Westerners during ordering time...:impatient: I know that you'll lose a little bit of sleep but it worth saving a few $100 dollars or EUROS in the long run.

It actually is a bit easier to order compared to the States imo.
It is usually 10pm come ordering time in the UK.
The import taxes more than negates this convenience though :monkey4

In 2009 I said to a friend of mine that If they did a 1/4 scale Iron Man maquette, a Jack Sparrow PF, a Skaar PF and DC Joker and Superman PFs, I will stop collecting for a while......

Well, I got Jack, IM, Joker and now Skaar...... Alll I need now is Superman. I will not be ordering anything next year so if I can't this year, I will have to wait until 2013.....

It's a compromise with the wife. We want to concentrate on spending the money on trips and other things......

Cheers

Bear

The import taxes more than negates this convenience though :monkey4

I'm telling you, you overseas collectors are just champs and have the heart of a true collector. Just all the extra money that you guys have to consistently pay just to acquire a statue for your collection.

The import taxes more than negates this convenience though

The time for EU-orderers is pretty perfect!

You can order the PF and then go to bed to have nice dreams of it :hi5:

Back