SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wasnt expecting that this guy will sold out ( exclusive) in less than 24hrs.Even faster than JOKER Pf exclusive. Glad i pre-ordered

Any fan base?

StrongerTheyAre_04.jpg

red-she-hulk-vs-rulk-l.jpg

I think there is only 3 more hulks I would get from SSC (1:4) is Planet Hulk, WW Hulk and Hulk Movie PF. Then I'm done with the green machine.

Don't care about Rulk or the red She-Hulk.

I'm sure this is one that you're going to try and get later on down the line.

I could see a reg from another store. I think the EX is Awsome but not needed for me. I actually like the fact that the sword is sheathed when he has the ax more then the ax itself but I prefer the look of the sword more.

Again I love the overall look of this statue. Skaar is a good character just not a great one imo. But there is no denying that this is a great statue.

I have no problem admitting when I am wrong, and I was wrong in this case, I thought it would be available for at least 3-5 days.

I noticed the SOLD OUT this morning and jumped on the waitlist.
When do they do their calculations on inventory and fill more spots?

Should I just hang tight to my waitlist or go ahead and grab a regular also?

If I dont get the Exclusive it won't kill me because even though I LOVE the sculpt, I think the character is completely un-interesting, so if I get an EX thats cool, but if not no huge deal.

Just need to know if I should have dual orders out there or if the WLs will flip.

I have no problem admitting when I am wrong, and I was wrong in this case, I thought it would be available for at least 3-5 days.

I noticed the SOLD OUT this morning and jumped on the waitlist.
When do they do their calculations on inventory and fill more spots?

Should I just hang tight to my waitlist or go ahead and grab a regular also?

If I dont get the Exclusive it won't kill me because even though I LOVE the sculpt, I think the character is completely un-interesting, so if I get an EX thats cool, but if not no huge deal.

Just need to know if I should have dual orders out there or if the WLs will flip.

I dont think your going to have a problem. The WL should convert later, that is if you were on the list early enough.

If you get a reg and your ex converts they switcheroo for no charge last I heard.
You gotta make your mind up between Tuesday and Thursday on some pieces unfortunately because just like that... they are gone!

AndLikeThatHesGone.jpg

Yeah, its wierd when you can appreciate the craftsmanship, or artisan work of a piece but have no interest in the source material.

Im a Hulk fan, but I think the idea of the character and the story surrounding his is just dumb, but the quality/sculpt/paint of the statue itself is amazing!

ES of 500 is nothing for any Sideshow rendition of Hulk. Plus this just shows that the Son of Hulk does have a fan base. I think this would have sold even if it was depicted in 1/5 scale.

I agree IL. If you are deciding between collecting 1/5 or 1/4, and you go 1/4, it would look out of place scale wise. Would have been a pass for me at 1/5.

This is a great sculpt, but what killed it for me was the comparison along side Bucky. Just looks to small for me, and I'm happy with all my other ORIGINAL non converted Hulks both PFs and Coms.:hi5:

I don't think it will be Quad. What is making it look small is the low hunch position, but when it comes in hand, it should fit perfectly scale wise with the other 1/4.

Back