SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They just contacted people on the WL about the Rogue PF EX which is somehow available again now. Even after they kept a few extra WL active to cover cancels...
It's a trap!

Who cares!!!

Just order this thing.....

Well they were serious as they've cancelled my WL already.:dunno
Oh well I guess I'll get him when they put him back in stock.:lol

Not really sure I wanted this one anyways, as why I got on the WL instead of ordering him at the start.

Well they were serious as they've cancelled my WL already.:dunno
Oh well I guess I'll get him when they put him back in stock.:lol

Not really sure I wanted this one anyways, as why I got on the WL instead of ordering him at the start.

Boy am I going to make you regret it with lots of pics!

he he he....JK bro, jk!!

:rotfl

I wish you find one, and its too early to tell....

^^^^ yea this is one of my favorite characters, read TBH people! :lecture

Awesome story! This and Planet HULK, WWH and Son of GOD, HULK!!!

Lots of cancellations, what is that ES 1000+ :lol ?

Collectors that have tons of items on pre-order or other items that are shipping at the same time will bait that they can pick up the Joker later because there's a influx of stock out there on the first and secondary market.

They'll put off the joker pick up the rarer items and then come back for him whenever funds are sufficient.

Joker is so popular even 1000 might not be enough, the problem is people looking at near future, in another 5-6 more and more people will join in the collection , that will be the time things get nasty too , with people joining just for the sake of scalping and ordering in multiples.
as long as there is no competition to sideshow that is a eventuality

ohh man wouldnt want to be one of those losers not getting the ex piece.:slap

They probably had too much people on the waitlist and cancelled half of them.

ohh man wouldnt want to be one of those losers not getting the ex piece.:slap

They probably had too much people on the waitlist and cancelled half of them.

juggvs10.jpg

getout11.jpg

Last edited:
Great, all the retailer has been sold out, only can purchase at ss with ex price, guess I should pick it up before is too late.

Great, all the retailer has been sold out, only can purchase at ss with ex price, guess I should pick it up before is too late.

I thought u al-ready ordered Ex Dude.... well anyways i have ordered regular from sideshow .... want ex too received mail but wait-list is not cancelled yet still hope to get one

I am soooo looking forward to getting the EX of this guy. Almost wish I had grabbed 2 for possible customizing.

Friends better to get one before its too late.......

It's never too late brother. There's always ebay when this bad boy is released. Someone will mark it up for a quick $50-$100 mark up. People just need to jump on it right away. After that, it will still be available but the cost can be sky high the longer you wait.

EX or fail. You don't have to settle if you act quickly.

It's never too late brother. There's always ebay when this bad boy is released. Someone will mark it up for a quick $50-$100 mark up. People just need to jump on it right away. After that, it will still be available but the cost can be sky high the longer you wait.

EX or fail. You don't have to settle if you act quickly.

Very possible with all the statues coming out from SS in next couple months

Back