SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$aD news :dunno just got mail of Lottie Kanama that Skaar Ex waitlist have been closed...........:gah::monkey2:monkey2 :horror
whenever on mail foot-prints of Lottie come they bring sad news

So strange that they would close something so early that hasn't even being processed yet.

You haven't even accounted for customers that are going to cancel. :dunno

The last time they closed a Marvel PF early. We got Rogued!

dramatic-chipmunk-o.gif

this Pf is going to be huge like Hulk Comiquette....... even who think he is not that important character will trying to get skaar .. i al-ready pre-ordered regular , i thought somehow i will get ex also:dunno....
Ex is nice anytime

Skaar Pf Ex Edition Size of 500 ........n waitlist closed. hmm edition size matters

this Pf is going to be huge like Hulk Comiquette....... even who think he is not that important character will trying to get skaar .. i al-ready pre-ordered regular , i thought somehow i will get ex also:dunno....
Ex is nice anytime

Skaar Pf Ex Edition Size of 500 ........n waitlist closed. hmm edition size matters

stone-cold-what-o.gif

So strange that they would close something so early that hasn't even being processed yet.

You haven't even accounted for customers that are going to cancel. :dunno

only a fool would cancel considering the secondary market, if ur broke, taking even a loan wouldnt be a bad idea:dunno

only a fool would cancel considering the secondary market, if ur broke, taking even a loan wouldnt be a bad idea:dunno

Just saying, I've been around long enough to know that a lot of clients here stretch themselves pretty thin and by the time this quarter rolls around for shipping who knows what they will have on their plate.

I for one will NOT be canceling that is for sure.

I'm more than positive that "someone" will cancel there Ex out of 500 pieces, so I would consider Sideshow being the fool on closing this WL early.

:exactly: what do u say about JokerEx

Lots of cancellations, what is that ES 1000+ :lol ?

Collectors that have tons of items on pre-order or other items that are shipping at the same time will bait that they can pick up the Joker later because there's a influx of stock out there on the first and secondary market.

They'll put off the joker pick up the rarer items and then come back for him whenever funds are sufficient.

Closing the WL is BS. Theirs going to be cancellations even with an ES of only 500. Its just an attempt to get more orders in for the regular. Im pretty sure they wont be closing the WL anytime soon (even though they say they will).

Chris

Just had the same email. I ordered mine a few minutes after it sold out :(

Dear Collector,

We wanted to take this opportunity to e-mail you about your wait list reservation for your Skaar-Son of Hulk Exclusive Premium Format (ite). At this time we have not had any cancelations for this item nor are we expecting to have many cancelations once this item is ready to start shipping; therefore we will be CLOSING this wait list shortly and canceling all collector reservations that have been submitted. *Once this is completed you will receive an e-mail confirming the cancellation, until you receive this initial email, your wait list reservation will still remain active.*

We may not be able to assist you in acquiring a Skaar-Son of Hulk Exclusive Premium Format at this time, but we wanted to make sure that you placed an order for the regular edition that is still currently available!

So they are cancelling my wait list, So what happens if someone cancels just before release. Stupid way to do business Sideshow

Think it's daft that SS assume that 500 will all sell and they will be no cancellations. Unless someone there is taking the piss :dunno

They just want the regular to be sold out :lol I DON'T buy that :pfft: I know mine will convert :wave anyway got my regular version order @ BBTS :nana:

I think Sideshow is running out of space in their storage :lol

Just had the same email. I ordered mine a few minutes after it sold out :(

Dear Collector,

We wanted to take this opportunity to e-mail you about your wait list reservation for your Skaar-Son of Hulk Exclusive Premium Format (ite). At this time we have not had any cancelations for this item nor are we expecting to have many cancelations once this item is ready to start shipping; therefore we will be CLOSING this wait list shortly and canceling all collector reservations that have been submitted. *Once this is completed you will receive an e-mail confirming the cancellation, until you receive this initial email, your wait list reservation will still remain active.*

We may not be able to assist you in acquiring a Skaar-Son of Hulk Exclusive Premium Format at this time, but we wanted to make sure that you placed an order for the regular edition that is still currently available!

So they are cancelling my wait list, So what happens if someone cancels just before release. Stupid way to do business Sideshow

Think it's daft that SS assume that 500 will all sell and they will be no cancellations. Unless someone there is taking the piss :dunno

:lol "make sure you place your order for the regular" or you'll be sorry

Chris

They just contacted people on the WL about the Rogue PF EX which is somehow available again now. Even after they kept a few extra WL active to cover cancels...
It's a trap!

Back