Skiman's Predator Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ski's Predator Customs

Awesome pics, great work Ski!.

Classic Scene! Nice work Dave.

Nice job!! :rock

I was just watching Predator on ScyFy tonight! :lol :rock

Cool! Nice customs, Ski!

Wow that is an awesome likeness, the entire team looks ace! :clap

Damn Ski!! That's some crazy killer sht there man - didn't know you were into customizing :rock

Customs look great, if I can make one small suggestion in regards to Mac. I would recommend getting a Soldier Story "fat suit":

SSfatsuit.jpg

It came on their ODA Leader Special Forces Operational Attachment Alpha Assault Team fig.

The suit will fit over almost any 1:6 body, and give that right "pudgy" look. I have one on a custom SPR SGT. Horvath using a HT body, and it really adds to the look for those who enjoy that beer or two, or three.

That's really Impressive Ski...Your work just keeps getting better and better. Bravo man :clap:clap

Ah, some more scene/pose recreations right from the film, very nice.

Cool customs. And every time I see these P1 soldier customs I have to say it - damn you Hot Toys! The complete set of these guys woulda been so cool.

Wow, that's truely astonishing man. Kudos!!!

Thanks everyone :rock it does mean a lot.

Good job!!!! Did you find a 1/6 little razor for him?

As usual Dave you surprise the ____ out of me with your talent sometimes, where does it come from?

Only thing you are missing is a 1/6th scale razor.

I thought I had it on the first pic, but it may not be showing up...

edit:
Mac.jpg

damn, ski that mac is flippin' awesome. i think that may be one of your best yet (and you have some great customs).

:rock

Incredible work man, if only HT had the desire to finish TT they way have.

thanks for the link, Ski.

Well, what can I say that hasn't already been said? It's an amazing custom!! Good job, man!

Great work dude!

I often wondered why Dutch gave Mack a particular look when he said "he was my friend"?!

Cool custom of Mac, love the movie scene set ups, I was scrolling down hoping for the BIC shaver scene. lol Too bad no custom little blue BIC shaver for Mac!

Sweet work, Dave! :duff

Cool custom

damn, ski that mac is flippin' awesome. i think that may be one of your best yet (and you have some great customs).

:rock

Incredible work man, if only HT had the desire to finish TT they way have.

thanks for the link, Ski.

Well, what can I say that hasn't already been said? It's an amazing custom!! Good job, man!

great work ski....lol at the scenes..."You and me baby"

Great work dude!

I often wondered why Dutch gave Mack a particular look when he said "he was my friend"?!

major sauce!

Thank you fellas :rock

Great work, man!

Where'd you get the tiny scorpion? Sculpted it yourself?

Yup, that took some tiny fingers that I don't have in order to get his legs right :banghead

Cool custom of Mac, love the movie scene set ups, I was scrolling down hoping for the BIC shaver scene. lol Too bad no custom little blue BIC shaver for Mac!

Yea it's on the first pic on his vest.

Its on his vest, Ski got it down to every detail.

:hi5: :yess: :wink1:

Back