Skiman's Predator Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ski's Predator Customs

Mac.jpg

Mac_Custom.jpg

Mac_Custom_01.jpg

Mac_Custom_02.jpg

Mac_Custom_03.jpg

Mac_Custom_04.jpg

Mac_Custom_05.jpg

Last edited:

Amazing work dude! I hope the casting process goes well cause I need one!

OMG! That Mack sulpt came out perfect. I also hope the casting goes well, I definatley need me one of those!

Amazing work dude! I hope the casting process goes well cause I need one!

Ski, that is so freaking awesome! Wow just WOW!

OMG! That Mack sulpt came out perfect. I also hope the casting goes well, I definatley need me one of those!

Thank you fellas, I'll try to take more pics of him in the daylight, I finished with him very late last night before leaving out of town this morning, so the casting will begin!!!!!!! :exactly: :panic:

Awesome pics, great work Ski!.

Nice job!! :rock

I was just watching Predator on ScyFy tonight! :lol :rock

Damn Ski!! That's some crazy killer sht there man - didn't know you were into customizing :rock

Customs look great, if I can make one small suggestion in regards to Mac. I would recommend getting a Soldier Story "fat suit":

SSfatsuit.jpg

It came on their ODA Leader Special Forces Operational Attachment Alpha Assault Team fig.

The suit will fit over almost any 1:6 body, and give that right "pudgy" look. I have one on a custom SPR SGT. Horvath using a HT body, and it really adds to the look for those who enjoy that beer or two, or three.:drink

Ah, some more scene/pose recreations right from the film, very nice.

Cool customs. And every time I see these P1 soldier customs I have to say it - damn you Hot Toys! The complete set of these guys woulda been so cool.

As usual Dave you surprise the ____ out of me with your talent sometimes, where does it come from?

Only thing you are missing is a 1/6th scale razor.

As usual Dave you surprise the ____ out of me with your talent sometimes, where does it come from?

Only thing you are missing is a 1/6th scale razor.

I keep telling him that he needs to start working on 1:6th Buffy customs, but he doesn't seem interested. :dunno

Back