Skiman's Predator Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ski's Predator Customs

thanks for the great info thenammagazine, what a bummer about jesse ventura... he lets wwe make classic figures of him, too bad ht couldn't make it happen. I think you guys on these boards are doing an awesome job of making the other characters though.

He doesn't let WWE do anything. They have the rights to Jesse "The Body" Ventura. :lol

repaint:

before:

IMG_6260.jpg

after:

IMG_6642.jpg

Is that Pancho I see coming to life?? Your work really is super!

A very rough start, tryn to get the shape of the head along with the nose correct. I'll probably have a better update by tonight, I've been putting in some hours after my leg workout, good thing I don't need those to sculpt :thud:

Can easily see Poncho there big guy! How did casting go on Mac any news on when that might become available?!

Can easily see Poncho there big guy! How did casting go on Mac any news on when that might become available?!

Looking very good indeed!

Wow really?!?!?! I'm glad to hear that. Well I did make a lot of progress with the sculpt last night, it was late so I didn't snap a pic but I believe I'm way closer to the likeness.

As for Mac, it's definitely in the works and I'm going to create the mold here pretty soon, it won't be much longer I promise, I've had busy back to back weekends with family and friends but feel like I need a good day off or working out and working :lol but get ready, I'll probably start a thread to find out the interest in the sculpt. :hi5:

that blaine is awesome!

Thank you sir, it will be really something whenever the whole crew gets all made together :rock

I'm all ready very happy with the crew that is assembled right now.

1) Dutch
2) Billy
3) Dillion
4) Blain
5) Mac
6) Poncho (WIP)

Re: Ski's Predator Customs (Poncho WIP P.23-24)

Ski,Poncho is starting to take shape now and he looks great.

Back