Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Work (Destro WIP P48 Post #477,RIDDICK Repaint P48 Post #480)

Amazing dude!!!
Wow!!! :rock:rock!!

I too was a little surprised about that electronics "casings"...
:lol!!!

Badass, Bro! You are unstoppable! :rock

Helmet seems too big but once you turn it on... All is forgiven. :yess: :hi5:

That does look very nice man.
Love the radio backpack!

Maybe the head is just a bit on the big size.

Thank you fellas, yea it was the smallest micro board I could find with a scrollable LED so I had to give a lil leeway but still very happy with the way this guy came out, he looks great with the B.A.T.

This one was a lot of fun :rock

Re: Skiman's Custom Work (G.I. JOE Tele-Viper Video P51 Post #508,RIDDICK P48 Post #

Damn Ski, impressive work! :rock I especially love that Riddick a few pages back, nailed it :exactly:

Re: Skiman's Custom Work (G.I. JOE Tele-Viper Video P51 Post #508,RIDDICK P48 Post #

Brilliant work Skiman! Really cool custom and something I don't think anyone would of thought of :rock

Bravo. :clap

Oh my God! Amazing! Well done, you mad scientist, you!!

Are you kidding me?! You actually installed scrolling LED into the figure? That is just too damn cool Ski. Your creative power is astonishing.

You sir are an inspiration :bow :bow :bow

Yeah the addition of the scrolling LED board really sets it over the top.

Fantastic work, man!! :rock

Very impressive Ski, I don't know how you find the time. Scroll board is amazing! :rock

That's the sauce ! :rock

Re: Skiman's Custom Work (Destro WIP P48 Post #477,RIDDICK Repaint P48 Post #480)

Great job Ski! And I love this pic:

IMG_7143.jpg

:rock

Last edited:

Good point! I bet the color really pops in hand! :google

Thank you guys for the support, just wanted to share a customs of the week section that this guy told me I won with some custom Cobras, I never thought that I'd win anything with my work but it's awesome to see it appreciated.

Thanks you guys for the support as always :rock

Home page:
https://www.customfigurewars.com/home

Customs of the week page:
https://www.customfigurewars.com/content/custom-week-10

I know it's probably small and irrelevant but as a customizer, it's much appreciated :bow

Very cool. Congrats Skiman. :duff

Thank you guys for the support, just wanted to share a customs of the week section that this guy told me I won with some custom Cobras, I never thought that I'd win anything with my work but it's awesome to see it appreciated.

Thanks you guys for the support as always :rock

Home page:
https://www.customfigurewars.com/home

Customs of the week page:
https://www.customfigurewars.com/content/custom-week-10

I know it's probably small and irrelevant but as a customizer, it's much appreciated :bow

Proof positive that you customs rock many many socks. (Like you really needed the proof :wink1:)

Proof positive that you customs rock many many socks. (Like you really needed the proof :wink1:)

Thank you sir, some more non Joe stuff coming up shortly :rock

Back