Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Work (G.I. JOE Tele-Viper Video P51 Post #508,RIDDICK P48 Post #

Your customs are seriously fantastic bro!!

I have one question - do your muscles get in the way of the fine details in your badass customs??

Re: Skiman's Custom Work (G.I. JOE Tele-Viper Video P51 Post #508,RIDDICK P48 Post #

Your customs are seriously fantastic bro!!

I have one question - do your muscles get in the way of the fine details in your badass customs??

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 :lol

Thank you Reinhardt :bow

Nice Riddick :clap:nana::wave

Nice Riddick :clap:nana::wave

:wink1: :lol well thank you, RIDDICK!!! :thud:

Yea I've got some real nice updates on him, I might just go ahead and snap a few pics once I get home from work. Definitely coming together with all the accessories and gear added to him.

I also modified the neck joint to some good constructive criticism and I think it's improved him vastly.

Look forward to seeing updates to Riddick with the modifed neck joint!

Re: Skiman's Custom Work (Destro WIP P48 Post #477,RIDDICK Repaint P48 Post #480)

Look forward to seeing updates to Riddick with the modifed neck joint!

:rock :bow

Damn bro, I think I want you to make me a RIDDICK !!!!!!!!! :panic:

I was just going back at the RIDDICK photos to see how it's changed and I never answered JIMBO, sorry man!

Anytime bro, I think you are in for a real treat :rock

This might be another one, if I nab another sculpt :D

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/oE0OzjCpTHo?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/oE0OzjCpTHo?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>​

I also modified the neck joint to some good constructive criticism and I think it's improved him vastly.

Sweet! Can't wait to see what you came up with! :hi5:

IMG_7202.jpg

That looks incredible, Ski!!!! Can't wait to see it completed!

ps. hey... don't you have to wake up for gym in a few hours?

That looks incredible, Ski!!!! Can't wait to see it completed!

ps. hey... don't you have to wake up for gym in a few hours?

Thank you Com, vacation for a week starting NOW. :rock Gonna rest from the gym this week so there will be lots of eating and lots of custom time :yess:

Riddick rocks! :rock

Gonna rest from the gym this week so there will be lots of eating and lots of custom time :yess:

:hi5:

Looks good even if he is in a Wonder Woman pose :nana:

Great work on the arm wraps and I think the paint apps on the head look even better in that pic! :rock

Back