Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Work (G.I. JOE Tele-Viper Video P51 Post #508,RIDDICK P48 Post #

More pics of dis awesomness pliz!!! :lecture:lecture:lecture:impatient:

Re: Skiman's Custom Work (G.I. JOE Tele-Viper Video P51 Post #508,RIDDICK P48 Post #

WonderWoman-bracelets.gif

She likes me to tie her up like that with her lasso. :naughty

Back to work on more RIDDICK...

WIP Real metal blades!!!!!!

IMG_7229.jpg

IMG_7230.jpg

very cool there ski looks sharp ;) pun intended

Wow! You're out-doing yourself this time Ski. Real metal blades!!! :clap:clap

Awesome stuff ski and that tele-viper is friggin insane :panic::thud:

Riddick looks awesome. I love those movies and he's a great character, so very good choice on your part. Don't get me started on the Tele-Viper. It's incredible. The Sideshow Freaks greeting message is a really nice touch.:clap

Riddick looks awesome. I love those movies and he's a great character, so very good choice on your part. Don't get me started on the Tele-Viper. It's incredible. The Sideshow Freaks greeting message is a really nice touch.:clap

Thank you BB, yea he's one of favorite characters as well, I can never pick from which I like better from him on Pitch Black or the Chronicles, of course there's the animated movie as well but I went ahead with Chronicles since he had more accessories with that movie, he was pretty bare in Pitch Black.

Also thanks for those words on T-V, I really love bringing something extra to the plain jane troopers, vipers of G.I. Joe, it seems like some of them weren't loved just because they were part of a army/infantry, etc..., so it's nice to spruce them up a bit.

Back