Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Work (Nomak, Destro, Book of Eli, Deadpool, RIDDICK, starts P67 #

Yea I see the pic you are talking about, bad pic angle, he's perfectly symmetrical and round shape, I'l have to get a better angle of the pic, I think it was the looking up and side portion that causes that illusion.

Re: Skiman's Custom Work (Nomak, Destro, Book of Eli, Deadpool, RIDDICK, starts P67 #

Some real quick pics here, Jimbo :rock

IMG_7876.jpg

IMG_7877.jpg

IMG_7878.jpg

No problem. It's looking great.

I think you can guess which one I want :)

No problem. It's looking great.

I think you can guess which one I want :)

You mean from your avi :lol

Bloody as hell :lecture it does look even more sick with the blood. I did a temp paint up like that before covering the rest with the skin tone on the head you see on the photos.

Posted pics WIP from my blog earlier this week, I'll get more updates to you guys as ASAP.

IMG_7879.jpg

IMG_7880.jpg

IMG_7882.jpg

IMG_7883.jpg

You mean from your avi :lol

Bloody as hell :lecture it does look even more sick with the blood. I did a temp paint up like that before covering the rest with the skin tone on the head you see on the photos.

You know this man.

I also imaging you putting another coat on the heads to make the veins appear more sub-dermal right ?

Yea that's pretty much preference whenever it comes down to how you'd like it, it's a lil more sub in person versus pics though I would say, since there were layers upon layers on the top of the veins. For this I just wanted to show it real quickly what it would look like with paint and that the veins did exist and weren't just covered up by layers.

Another pic from someone's preference as well, just sub coat and blood, more work to come on this one.

IMG_7886.jpg

Holy ____ that's disgusting!

i love it!

i love it!

In a good way. :devil

Can't wait to see it painted!

Gotcha friends :rock, I can't wait to get some paint on this ugly sucka as well, it's been a challenge and it's been fun making this sculpt there's nothing like it that I have ever done in the past and just another obstacle that I hope is tackled and done well.

I'll be creating the mold tonight hopefully for some SSF members :rock

I am sure it will look awesome.

Update on the second open sculpt, adjustment to the nose and stretch of the mouth.

IMG_7894.jpg

Recieved the poncho head today from the auction I won from ya Skii...looks awesome! Thanks again bro.

Recieved the poncho head today from the auction I won from ya Skii...looks awesome! Thanks again bro.

:lol awesome brother, I'm glad they are making it out there on the market and to good homes none to less :hi5:

Much appreciated on the compliments :bow

Back