Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Work (Nomak, Destro, Book of Eli, Deadpool, RIDDICK, starts P67 #

Got the push pins today for the open sculpts, these are more or less tip pins made of nickel plated steel so they are gonna be nice, even though painted for most of you guys so you'll never see them besides being teeth, I can't wait to start applying these to open sculpt casts from our second mold.

I have to say this as well, this a great bunch of guys on this project and I can really tell that I'm dealing with some great collectors and fans of the Blade movie, it makes this much more rewarding and almost a added bonus that I can contribute to you guy's collection, seriously throughly I've only made a nich in the list and WOW what a respectable bunch! :bow

I thank you again for being part of the project fellas, I hope to contribute more into the future :duff

edit: forgot to post progress, reworked the entire lower half for the stretch and nostril flairs from Endo's critique (once it hit the mouth it affect the look all the way down so I had to start over on the whole mandible part, took an extra day but I can see totally worth it), will be adding a slight brow tweak and there will be four more smaller mandible teeth that will be applied to the sculpt in it's mold state besides the two on each side you see here with toothpick standbys, enjoy my friends.

IMG_7912.jpg

Re: Skiman's Custom Work (Nomak, Destro, Book of Eli, Deadpool, RIDDICK, starts P67 #

We thank you for making this for us and are her to support your work.

Your approach is great which helps.

Thank you for allowing us that lack such skills to benefit from your generosity.

We thank you for making this for us and are her to support your work.

Your approach is great which helps.

Thank you for allowing us that lack such skills to benefit from your generosity.

You are very welcome sir, didn't know if you caught the last PM I sent yah :duff :rock

Skiman, the adjustment to the nasal area is awesome.

I to echo the sentiments regarding the way you conduct yourself on this forum, giving others the opportunity to reap the benefits of your ever increasing talents as an artist.

Full Finished Bloody (I know a lot wanted to see it worked)

IMG_7976.jpg

IMG_7980.jpg

IMG_7981.jpg

IMG_7982.jpg

IMG_7983.jpg

Wow, Meaty, I'm impressed! That looks fantastic :clap :clap :clap :clap

You most definitely got skillz.

Re: Skiman's Custom Work (Jared Nomak *BLOODY* starts P73 #729)

Holy crap. That's scary good. Eeew! NICE!!

THat looks hydeous.

I guess that's a great thing?

Wow, Meaty, I'm impressed! That looks fantastic :clap :clap :clap :clap

You most definitely got skillz.

Holy crap. That's scary good. Eeew! NICE!!

Ski, dude, that looks awesome!!
Great work! :clap!

That's bl**dy brilliant Ski! :bow:bow:bow
Nice apps. ;)

Thank you everyone for the kind words :rock

Stay tuned for more open sculpt pics, the mold was a success tonight and I made the first cast, I can't wait to start painting on this one.

Epoxied the nickel plated teeth tonight to the first one.

Really, really impressed Ski. You are making leaps and bounds in your painting and sculpting skills. :bow

hey ski working on the hoodie

zjhqoh.jpg

Creepy good Ski.

Back