Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Work (Nomak, Destro, Book of Eli, Deadpool, RIDDICK, starts P67 #

Finally saw this recently, wish I had sooner because I would have gotten down on this bash. Yours looks great.

You still working on Marty too?

Book of Eli:

BOOKOFELI01.jpg

BOOKOFELI02.jpg

BOOKOFELI03.jpg

BOOKOFELI04.jpg

BOOKOFELI05.jpg

BOOKOFELI06.jpg

BOOKOFELI07.jpg

BOOKOFELI08.jpg

BOOKOFELI09.jpg

Re: Skiman's Custom Work (Nomak, Destro, Book of Eli, Deadpool, RIDDICK, starts P67 #

Finally saw this recently, wish I had sooner because I would have gotten down on this bash. Yours looks great.

You still working on Marty too?

Still working on Marty, I keep on picking up pieces here and there and all around.

(Red shirt, checker shirt, jeans, shoes, board, cam, guitar, body etc... still need the sculpt and at one point debated about making another sculpt)

That and the Doc radiation suite kills me every time I miss that thread for not making it to this section around that time.

Thanks for comps Deck :duff

I heard Trevor mention he wanted to do Bttf as well some day, that would be great.

And hopefully Beto will still do Doc's belt and shoes to go with the suit.

I heard Trevor mention he wanted to do Bttf as well some day, that would be great.

And hopefully Beto will still do Doc's belt and shoes to go with the suit.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/6DAgxGXWqZU?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/6DAgxGXWqZU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>​

That is good news, if I can't wait and I loose my pants I might just go ahead and sculpt one, would be awesome if Trevor did one as well :yess:

O my.....

IMG_7849.jpg

IMG_7851.jpg

IMG_7852.jpg

Success my friends :hi5: and so it begins the Reaper is multiplying!!!​

Last edited:

Ski...where did u get those Deadpool swords?....they are SWEEEEET!!!!

Some of Skiman's awesomeness on my shelf!

collectiona.jpg

They look awesome Matt, the whole bunch!!!!

Every time I see a whole group together I'm taking back :rock

I'm really happy you got em and I hope you are happy with them!!! :clap

Damn bro ! You are rocking this one.

It the rear cranium scaled right ?

Damn bro ! You are rocking this one.

It the rear cranium scaled right ?

Yep, it hangs back a lil further than a normal head, I had to look at shots from the movie, it's definitely a off ball shape head. :gah:

Here's a good example.

IMG_7851.jpg

looks dope! i wanna paint one so bad!!!!!!

Yep, it hangs back a lil further than a normal head, I had to look at shots from the movie, it's definitely a off ball shape head. :gah:

Here's a good example.

IMG_7851.jpg

The back I agree.... I guess I was thinking of the crown or top.

Jared_Nomak_04.jpg

Nomak.jpg

Jared_Nomak_03.jpg

Jared_Nomak_02.jpg

Ah gotcha Jimbo, I'll get you a shot today from the top, maybe I'll get Blade out also :naughty

Ah gotcha Jimbo, I'll get you a shot today from the top, maybe I'll get Blade out also :naughty

Awesome bro !

BLADE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08.jpg

Back