Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Work (Jared Nomak Blade II (The Reaper) WIP Sneak P.66 #654)

Yeah I think the open one will be a lot of fun. Can't wait to see the direction you go with it. Mine has nearly all clothes and am just waiting on the gloves. Very excited.

Re: Skiman's Custom Work (Jared Nomak Blade II (The Reaper) WIP Sneak P.66 #654)

Nomak is looking great Dave! :rock looking forward to seeing that Deadpool too.

Last edited:

great nomak

Re: Skiman's Custom Work (Nomak, Destro, Book of Eli, Deadpool, RIDDICK, starts P67 #

Thank you fellas!

Destro:

DESTRO01.jpg

DESTRO02.jpg

DESTRO03.jpg

DESTRO05.jpg

DESTRO06.jpg

DESTRO11.jpg

DESTRO07.jpg

DESTRO08.jpg

DESTRO09.jpg

DESTRO10.jpg

Re: Skiman's Custom Work (Nomak, Destro, Book of Eli, Deadpool, RIDDICK, starts P67 #

Too much awesomeness to comment on. :thud:

Just let me say that I thoroughly enjoyed the last 3 pages. :rock :bow

Skiman, so many post and so cool customs! The Destro is awesome! Can't wait, to see more of your work! :clap

Thank you fellas, I hope to not disappoint with more work during 2011 and Mags I've taking a page from your book with all the pics and posing :lol still need a new camera but doing the best I can with what I have right now.

Very nice work. Keep it up. I love that Deadpool.

Mags I've taking a page from your book with all the pics and posing :lol still need a new camera but doing the best I can with what I have right now.

:hi5:

You do me proud! :rock

Good stuff skiboy :rock

I don't sleep until you get your heads, that's the way dad did it, that's the way america does it and it's worked out pretty good so far. :lecture

IMG_7847.jpg

IMG_7848.jpg

More pics from the Berserker thread, some face offs.

IMG_7656.jpg

IMG_7657.jpg

IMG_7658.jpg

IMG_7669.jpg

IMG_7659.jpg

IMG_7660.jpg

Back