Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Halloween 4 Myers Silicone Masks HS Post UPDATE #1097)

That is actually looking spot on my man, can't wait to see it with hair.
Even your cat seems to like him.

Thank you Seb :bow, I think he's getting high on the silicone rubber smell :lol

Much appreciated as always! :lecture

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Halloween 4 Myers Silicone Masks HS Post UPDATE #1097)

Just packed a ton of stuff tonight and took it all to storage, I don't even know how I'm awake to keep working on more customs but I do and I want to get this stuff out before my move which is basically NOW!!! One week to pack, one week to move, one week to unpack... I might not update til mid May :lol

Anyways, here we go on Blaine commission, here's what I did tonight and he's almost finished:

1) body apps (sweat, dirt, blood smear, shoulder wound, etc...)
2) applied EVILFACE decal to shirt.
3) found belts, canteen, knife, mini-gun undercarriage, neck strap for mini-gun.
4) hands paint and to match body skin tone.
5) hat (applied snake-skin by sewing, pin side hat of the boonie and weathered snake-skin along with a lil on the hat)
6) applied bandage and gauze to arm, weathered and bloody + dirt.

000_000234.jpg

Need to drill (dremel) and paint apps on the head and this sucker could be shipped. :rock

Really excellent work Skiman... Myers is no easy task but you've really dialed in on the mask :duff

^^^ :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Really excellent work Skiman... Myers is no easy task but you've really dialed in on the mask :duff

Thanks GB, I'll have to create a video to show the flexibility and how the material is on the actual mask. I'm really enjoying doing the Myers figure.

hey ski whats your next project after myers ?

Holy crap, that's awesome! :emperor

Wow, great work on this Ski! Sculpt, paint, hat, all look perfect! :hi5:

Thank you sir, just trying to get some more stuff knocked out before the move :thud:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92740

Taking my frustrations out on Michael :lol:lol:lol:panic:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkJ8GcRJI-M"]‪16 Scale Custom Michael Myers Mask‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]​

Last edited:

I never noticed that Blaine wore an MTV shirt. awesome lol.

I never noticed that Blaine wore an MTV shirt. awesome lol.

Yea but the colors are reverse, working with EVIL on that one so he can get us back on track.

Awesome dude you can count me in for a mask!

Most definitely brother Seb, I'll hit you up whenever it's time for "Return of MM" :lol

Back