Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Halloween 4 Myers Silicone Masks HS Post UPDATE #1078)

That's pretty sick Ski bro. Have I missed the boat on this? Gutted if I have

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Halloween 4 Myers Silicone Masks HS Post UPDATE #1078)

Cheers man :) Scooting over there now

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJrl_0Ti2pA"]‪1/6 Scale Custom Michael Myers Mask Test‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]​

Last edited:

Ha that video is funny. Especially with the slapping, flapping sound.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_ppsMAxUL58" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ha that video is funny. Especially with the slapping, flapping sound.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_ppsMAxUL58" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:lol yeah I could of exaggerated a little on the material but that's the meat and potatoes of this project so I had to sample a cast and have fun with it :hi5::yess:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dJrl_0Ti2pA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

:horror Holy Sheet that stuff is strong like bull . they should use that stuff for condoms , so we wouldn't have them break all the time and have stupid unwanted people walking around :lol

Some trial and error on the mask this week, I think I've cracked it and just trying to beat the deadline before our move into the new house with some custom work still hanging about.

Sorry for the crapping cell pic, it was quick and easy.

2.jpg

Nice! :clap You definitely nailed the smooth, almost featureless look of that mask. Slicked back hair looks right on too.

Some trial and error on the mask this week, I think I've cracked it and just trying to beat the deadline before our move into the new house with some custom work still hanging about.

Sorry for the crapping cell pic, it was quick and easy.

2.jpg

looking good ski

Thanks fellas!

I'm going to upload a vid later tonight that shows exactly what the mask is gonna look and feel in hand, stay tuned.

It'll be a hairless version but you'll get the idea.

:panic:

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Halloween 4 Myers Silicone Masks HS Post UPDATE #1091)

Keep churning out the impressive work, Ski.

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Halloween 4 Myers Silicone Masks HS Post UPDATE #1091)

Thank you fellas :bow, I know I promise a small vid on the head sculpt but I got tied up with packing but here's some pics til I get to that vid.

101_0756.jpg

101_0758.jpg

101_0759.jpg

Yes, my knife is accurate! :mad: :lol

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Halloween 4 Myers Silicone Masks HS Post UPDATE #1097)

:lol :lol :lol

Just kidding that looks great!

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Halloween 4 Myers Silicone Masks HS Post UPDATE #1097)

That is actually looking spot on my man, can't wait to see it with hair.
Even your cat seems to like him.

Back