Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Halloween 4 Michael Myers Silicone Masks HS Post #1002)

what a croc...:lol

:lecture:lecture:lecture

101_0673.jpg

:lol

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Halloween 4 Michael Myers Silicone Masks HS Post #1002)

Did you put Dutch on a T800 body Dave?

Hey Flos are you talking about the Hot Toys Dutch, if so, nah the head is too small for the T-800 but there is some new stuff coming from ACI that I want to try.

Some horror WIP's :rock

101_0680-1.jpg

Last edited:

just got my nomak fig in the mail today, and let me tell you the pics do not do it justice. def a great fig very happy with it. :D keep it up Dave. :hi5:

pics to come.

Awesome Laz, my head is spinning and I don't know which way is up, busy at work, busy with new house, busy with customs but I was glad to get that out to you this week, I know you've been waiting and I thank you for your patience.

Can't wait for the pics and feel free to post them here if you like. :duff :peace

I got this piece the other day from Dorgmal Snow referred by Greggo to help with organizing some or my main heads that I'm constantly painting up. This really does help guys, thanks a whole lot and I'm very happy with the stand a superb product for a customizer. :lecture

101_0684.jpg

heres one of nomak, touching up some others.

IMG_1818.jpg

trying out some lighting effects.

IMG_1824.jpg

one of my favorite shots, think this one came out really nice.
IMG_1819.jpg

Awesome pics Laz, thanks for sharing those!!!! :lecture

one more for ski,

IMG_1827.jpg

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Halloween 4 Michael Myers Silicone Masks HS Post #1076)

"[In Vampire tongue] Vampires. I hate vampires." - Nomak

Awesome pictures!

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Halloween 4 Michael Myers Silicone Masks HS Post #1076)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38Q4Bm7-Z9g"]‪1/6 Scale Custom Michael Myers Halloween 4 Sneak WIP‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]​

Last edited:
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Halloween 4 Myers Silicone Masks HS Post UPDATE #1078)

I see progress on michael and alot of croc :lol but what I dont see is any progress on a certain other fig :impatient:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

j/k kidding my brotha, michael is looking good may have to pm ya.:peace

Back