Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

IMG_0932.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I have seen several of your repaints on the BR Joker this may be the best Joker repaint i have seen to date. Pure Awsomeness :monkey5 Your a lucky guy Scar!

Managed to wrap up on one of Serangs House sets. Here are few pics of the sculpt and some of his accessories.

IMG_0494.png

IMG_0485.png

IMG_0486.png

IMG_0474.png

IMG_0489.png

WOW Josh
If you sell this headsculpt one day, please let me know :eek:

wow josh that sandwich looks good enough to eat!! you're making me hungry over here.
and i love all of the detailing on the shoes!! fantastic!

fantastic work on the eyes.
and that cane looks like real wood!
was it pre-textured or did you paint it?
amazing nonetheless!

fantastic work on the eyes.
and that cane looks like real wood!
was it pre-textured or did you paint it?
amazing nonetheless!

Thanks guys. :bow
Sunohc those eyes were a bit harder to get to look right. Serang had sculpted the right eyelid pulled down a bit if that makes sense. As for the cane i actually stained it, painted the handle, then sprayed it with a wood varnish. The handle has a wood grain look to it i painted but my pics never really pick up that detailing.

That is why Josh had to paint him for me. House's eyes can be very mesmorizing and I knew Josh would be able to pull that off :rock

:bow Eyes can be tricky. Especially getting the right color mixture. He is on his way back to you my friend. Post pics of the final fig when you get a chance. :peace

Last edited:

another masterpiece as usual, Josh!

one thing that really stood out is the sandwich though, it looks so deliciously real!:D

another masterpiece as usual, Josh!

one thing that really stood out is the sandwich though, it looks so deliciously real!:D

:lol Ah yes the sandwich. I may just start painting 1:6 scale foods now. :drool

Back