Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

SS, you never cease to amaze. :thud:

Are you still doing BR Joker repaints?

Could you link to the page where you display that repaint?

EXCELLENT! That's my Luke! :rock :rock :rock

It really is a FANTASTIC sculpt. Best one of Episode IV Luke IMO. Trev really nailed it with this one, and your paint apps REALLY make the piece for sure!!! Thanks Josh! :hi5:

EXCELLENT! That's my Luke! :rock :rock :rock

It really is a FANTASTIC sculpt. Best one of Episode IV Luke IMO. Trev really nailed it with this one, and your paint apps REALLY make the piece for sure!!! Thanks Josh! :hi5:

Not a problem at all my friend. :1-1:

SS, you never cease to amaze. :thud:

Are you still doing BR Joker repaints?

Could you link to the page where you display that repaint?

Thanks Manglor. :hi5: I have done so many of the BR Joker im not sure what pages they are on in my thread but you can check out my blog i have the DX Joker posted there. I will be doing one last BR Joker coming up really soon.

I (think) I just went through all the entries on your blog (kept clicking "older posts") and i didn't see the BR Joker.

You say you are doing one more only?

I (think) I just went through all the entries on your blog (kept clicking "older posts") and i didn't see the BR Joker.

You say you are doing one more only?

Hes talking about mine, I ordered it a long time ago just before he announed his Joker retirement :)

Josh, did you get my PM?

also, its kinda cool to know I'll own your last ever Joker ! :rock

So glad others than myself can enjoy that luke with your amazing paint apps. Well done Josh!

Still waiting on those pics Ray:impatient: Kidding of course...however i have painted a few Stormie sets and have yet to see any on the bodies.

Thanks for the feedback fellas and im getting around to my inbox. :hi5: I havnt had to much time recently to reply to all of them. :peace

Sorry for the lack of stormie pics...no excuses......gotta get a new camera and gotta wait to score a slim body for a good price!!!!

Well since Luke was posted a few days ago you could probably figure Han wasnt to far behind.:lightsabe

289930n.png

24ybfjq.png

Last edited:

Well since Luke was posted a few days ago you could probably figure Han wasnt to far behind.:lightsabe

289930n.png

24ybfjq.png

Stunning. Easily the best Han I've seen.

You really are the master. One day I hope to own a SS headsculpt. :pray:

No more eyes looking in different directions! :clap

:lol Thinking about the poor factory paint aways makes me laugh. It was as if Han got smacked up side his head with a blaster rifle.

Thanks again for the other comments and feedback guys and girls :duff

That before pic u posted of Han awhile back was the absoulte worst ss paint job I ever saw! He literally looked handicapped!

Great Han as always!

Back