Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

...however i have painted a few Stormie sets and have yet to see any on the bodies.

Rest assured Josh, I will be posting PLENTY of pics of my Han and Luke stormies with the heads on the bodies. Those repaints are bloody fantastic (as always). Thanks again for doing this. You truly are a king among men! :clap

PM on the way...

Rest assured Josh, I will be posting PLENTY of pics of my Han and Luke stormies with the heads on the bodies. Those repaints are bloody fantastic (as always). Thanks again for doing this. You truly are a king among men! :clap

PM on the way...

Always a pleasure my friend :1-1: I look forward to Yours and Rays photos. :hi5:

Here is one of Trevors FireFly Kaylee sculpts i recently did for a fellow member here as a special B-Day gift. If you would like to see pics of the figure all together check it out in the official Trev FireFly thread.

2saeb1u.png

6qbbj9.png

24plbgn.png

Here is one of Trevors FireFly Kaylee sculpts i recently did for a fellow member here as a special B-Day gift. If you would like to see pics of the figure all together check it out in the official Trev FireFly thread.

2saeb1u.png

6qbbj9.png

24plbgn.png

I love how she turned out. I saw the whole figure in the other thread and WOW. I must have one.

Appreciate it guys and gals. Honestly the praise should go to Trevor for an awsome and accurate sculpt. True talent. :yess:

Nice job, Josh. If I weren't a painter myself, I'd be beating down your door to get some heads painted by you.:clap

Nice job, Josh. If I weren't a painter myself, I'd be beating down your door to get some heads painted by you.:clap

Thanks Nathan. Thats an great complement. I had a chance to check out your thread and your last post was awsome. Keep :rock the paint jobs

Quick Post for the weekend.:yess: Here is another one of Trevs great Zoe sculpts from FireFly to go along with Kaylee. Went alittle further and added some real thread for her hair tie.

nvz2bp.png

mwv8yf.png

34gqzpi.png

Hey Josh--who is Trev? Curious to see his other sculpts.

And once again, great paint job! I think we've all run out of superlatives for your work!

Hey Josh--who is Trev? Curious to see his other sculpts.

And once again, great paint job! I think we've all run out of superlatives for your work!

Thanks Pac. :hi5: Trevor Grove, probably one of the best sculptors out there. He does alot of work for Sideshow. he is a really top knotch quality artist.

Quick Post for the weekend.:yess: Here is another one of Trevs great Zoe sculpts from FireFly to go along with Kaylee. Went alittle further and added some real thread for her hair tie.

nvz2bp.png

mwv8yf.png

34gqzpi.png

Each time you seem to out do yourself. She's terrific. Thank you so much. Her bash is waiting for her. I'll soon be posting photos of all 4 of the paint apps you did for me over on Trevs Firefly sculpt tread at the Whedonville forum. Thanks again.

Ol Grandpa

Richard im glad i could help you out with the crew, for me thats what its about. I rarely ever paint a sculpt for my personal collection. I look forward to those pics. :yess:

Simply amazing Josh.

Like my girlfriends in high school, things usually look better from far away. However your work only gets better as you zoom in. The closeups on the eyes are flawless. I can only imagine how great they must look in hand at 1/6 scale.

Top notch work once again my friend.

The eyes have so much depth. They look real! Always my favourite part of your paint-ups mate!

Josh, I got my DX batman in today and he's got noone to fight :lol

And that little tread in the hair actually looks really good!

great paintwork as always, you're making us sound like a broken record when commenting on your work dude!

Josh, I got my DX batman in today and he's got noone to fight :lol

And that little tread in the hair actually looks really good!

great paintwork as always, you're making us sound like a broken record when commenting on your work dude!

Thanks eczamurai i always appreciate the feedback even if its good or bad. Soon you will be able to have some epic battles. Your Joker is coming up. :hi5:

Back