Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Finally was able to make it to the painting table and make some headway... no pun intented.

ev9r3t.png

2yzlkie.png

2w6tb8z.png

This is a really nice sculpt of Harmonica from Once Upon A Time In The West.

Incredible Josh...seeing you update almost brings a tear to my eye :monkey2

This can't get any good, but I know you'll blow it out of the water with your next work. Bring it on!

Finally was able to make it to the painting table and make some headway... no pun intented.

ev9r3t.png

2yzlkie.png

2w6tb8z.png

This is a really nice sculpt of Harmonica from Once Upon A Time In The West.

WHOA!!! AWESOME!!!!

Beautiful paintjob my friend! I'm totally BLOWN AWAY!!!

WHOA!!! AWESOME!!!!

Beautiful paintjob my friend! I'm totally BLOWN AWAY!!!

That was the first Bronson sculpt i think i ever painted. Heck it might be the only one out there. Not sure who sculpted it but it was fun to paint. Can't wait to see it on the body. :1-1:

Nice paint up as always, I think that sculpt may have been Mr.Barlow?

Anyway I'm fairly certain Barlow also did a Death Wish Bronson that looked incredible.

Nice paint up as always, I think that sculpt may have been Mr.Barlow?

Anyway I'm fairly certain Barlow also did a Death Wish Bronson that looked incredible.

Thanks! I think your right now that you mention the name. Great likeness and detail all around. I would have liked to have seen his Death Wish sculpt.

You'll never know how happy I am to see your latest paint job. What an awesome job you did on it. It's a delight to know you're back at work on the customs.

Old Grandpa

You'll never know how happy I am to see your latest paint job. What an awesome job you did on it. It's a delight to know you're back at work on the customs.

Old Grandpa

Thanks Richard:peace With spring upon us i should be able to post updates on a regular basis. I will be digging into more sculpts this week. Might have something in store for you really soon :monkey3

im glad to see you getting some paining time in! that's an awesome job you did! can't wait to see more.

Back