Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Sorry for the absence in this thread as of late, just havn't had much to showcase. Im hoping to change that really soon. I should have all backorders wrapped up in the upcoming months. My job and winter has slowed me down quit a bit this year. Alot of nice projects coming though. :impatient:

I'm sure you're a busy guy Josh but I did shoot you a PM regarding a repaint. Lmk about it when you have a moment and thanks!

Geez, it seems like forever since I've seen a posting on this thread. Love to see something, anything. Know you're busy Josh, but still want to see what you're up to.

Old Grandpa

Hey Josh, been almost a month since you posted anything. Love to know that you are alive and well. I realize that the mid-west has been having a bad winter, but would love to hear from you.

Old Grandpa

Hey Josh, been almost a month since you posted anything. Love to know that you are alive and well. I realize that the mid-west has been having a bad winter, but would love to hear from you.

Old Grandpa

Alive and kickin! Itching to get back to the paint table on a steady basis. Its been a slow moving winter for me with work and the weather. Very excited for spring to hit so i can get moving on orders. Your sculpts keep looking at me :lol I did have a chance to paint a bit the past few days so keep a look out for new stuff to be posted soon.

Alive and kickin! Itching to get back to the paint table on a steady basis. Its been a slow moving winter for me with work and the weather. Very excited for spring to hit so i can get moving on orders. Your sculpts keep looking at me :lol I did have a chance to paint a bit the past few days so keep a look out for new stuff to be posted soon.

Well obviously I'm excited :yess:

I knew that if I bumped this thread enough times something would happen. First, I'm so glad that it is just work and weather that has had you sidelined. I was afraid it might be a health matter. I have all the faith in the world that you will complete my paint apps, and do a fantastic job. Waiting to see a photo posting.

Old Grandpa

I knew that if I bumped this thread enough times something would happen. First, I'm so glad that it is just work and weather that has had you sidelined. I was afraid it might be a health matter. I have all the faith in the world that you will complete my paint apps, and do a fantastic job. Waiting to see a photo posting.

Old Grandpa

Thanks Richard :1-1: Yeah im getting back into the swing of things slowly but surely. :yess: Even got a chance to paint a bit today. The weather this year has been nuts. We got hit with some heavy rain overnight which caused some flash flooding. Very odd weather changes here. Anyway updates are coming!

Thanks Richard :1-1: Yeah im getting back into the swing of things slowly but surely. :yess: Even got a chance to paint a bit today. The weather this year has been nuts. We got hit with some heavy rain overnight which caused some flash flooding. Very odd weather changes here. Anyway updates are coming!

:rock

cant wait to see the updates!

Seriously! My backyard is flooded, my street is flooded, and 1 of the 2 entrances/exits to the neighborhood is flooded.

How da he77 do you paint stubble like that!?!?!?!?!?

how do you do the stubble...lmao

Fantastic repaint. One of my favorites Indy repaints of the many dozens I've seen. Love the stubble, tell me you didn't have to make each dot of stubble by hand!?

Thanks i appreciate the comment. All i can say is when doing that kind of stubble technique you have to have patience:monkey3

I'm not sure I follow. Why don't you create a tutorial using my Indy head as your subject? :mwaha

So.... can you please share your technique with us on how to make that stubble?

Back