Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Thanks guys for the support on the auction. Congratulations if it was one of you fellow members i think you will be very pleased. :1-1:

Congratulations on the sale Josh. As desperate as I was to have this head, I couldn't afford to go that high.
BTW: I sent you a couple of emails last week.
If you want I can resend it.

Congratulations on the sale Josh. As desperate as I was to have this head, I couldn't afford to go that high.
BTW: I sent you a couple of emails last week.
If you want I can resend it.

Shoot them back over they may have gotten overlooked in the shuffle. :peace

Nice going on that auction. I bid on it , but when it topped $150.00 I bailed. I'll be happy with the Batman and Firefly paint ups you've done for me, and the Firefly figures yet to come.

Old Grandpa

Some bastard topped my $230 :gah:

Congrats on the Sale Josh! :lol

Fantastic repaint. One of my favorites Indy repaints of the many dozens I've seen. Love the stubble, tell me you didn't have to make each dot of stubble by hand!?

Fantastic repaint. One of my favorites Indy repaints of the many dozens I've seen. Love the stubble, tell me you didn't have to make each dot of stubble by hand!?

Thanks i appreciate the comment. All i can say is when doing that kind of stubble technique you have to have patience:monkey3

Hey, is this thread closed for the holidays? No posts for over a week. Is everyone out Christmas shopping. I feel like I'm the last hold out at the office Christmas party, and they're turning out the lights and locking the door. HELLO!!

Old Grandpa

Hey, is this thread closed for the holidays? No posts for over a week. Is everyone out Christmas shopping. I feel like I'm the last hold out at the office Christmas party, and they're turning out the lights and locking the door. HELLO!!

Old Grandpa

:lol Thanks Richard for keeping the faith alive. Christmas break is upon us so i will have more time to post sculpts. :hi5:

Boy, this thread has really dried up. I miss seeing what's happening at Small Studios. Any news to spread after the holidays?

Old Grandpa

Boy, this thread has really dried up. I miss seeing what's happening at Small Studios. Any news to spread after the holidays?

Old Grandpa

Its has been pretty dry lately.:monkey2 I have alot of orders still on the shelf but it has been a slow moving winter with work and the holidays. Don't worry ill be posting a few new things really soon. :yess: Also trying my hand at some new techniques.

Hey Josh, sent ya an email, let me know whenever you have some time for me :)

Back