Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Nice guesses guys and actually two of you are right on the button. :monkey3 Also just noticed i hit 200,000 views on my thread :bunnydanc

Adam's Bale sculpt + Josh's paint work = Masterpiece and perfection

I cant wait to see it bud. I'm so happy that it makes me wanna cry:monkey2:lol

I was hoping it was my cigarette smoking man but the truth is out there! Can't wait to see new work from you Josh.

Adam's Bale sculpt + Josh's paint work = Masterpiece and perfection

I cant wait to see it bud. I'm so happy that it makes me wanna cry:monkey2:lol

I know man. Originally, I was gonna paint Adam's Bale myself cause I thought I did a decent job on my very first custom paint job. But that sculpt is just spot on and I thought the only way to do justice to it is in the hands of a true master in painting and I'm always blown away by small studios work. His work is just phenomenal.

Nice guesses guys and actually two of you are right on the button. :monkey3 Also just noticed i hit 200,000 views on my thread :bunnydanc

WOW! I'm not surprised, but congrats Josh! :rock

So great to see you posting again, can't wait to start seeing some new paint-ups!!! :hi5:

The Truth is Out There...
Here is Sideshow's X-Files Smoking Man Sculpt. The cigarette was custom made and can be removed. Nice sculpt to paint up. Lots more coming!

2czahc1.png

1yl20y.png

UN REAL!!! I want good XF figs so bad It's too 90's for anyone to care any more though :(

I always enjoyed the X-files series. I would like to see some updated figures for sure. Sideshow dropped the ball on their Mulder but i always liked the Dana Scully sculpts they produced. In fact i have one of them coming up pretty soon. :monkey3

Josh your Dana Scullys have always looked incredible. And CSM looks just like him, It's as you said Mulder that is the weakness.

I'd be a happy man if I had your CSM and Scully but without Mulder it just would not be the same.

- And if there is any question about that, look no further than the last two seasons of X-Files :D

Back