Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

That Old Ben repaint is outta the park! :bow

I really like seeing the before and after pics. I think it's just amazing how much you can improve something that I thought was really good to start with.

Thanks. Kenobi has always been one of my favorite sculpts to repaint even though it takes a while to get all the detailing in the skin tones and beard.

A before and after shot of Sideshow's Old Ben. One of my favorite likenesses from Trevor.

2ccnh53.png

6eorqh.png

Good lord. No comparison. :thud:

Josh, I havent been active lately, issues at the home situation. But your work just still brightens my day. You rule.

Hey always glad to be apart of something good in someones day:bunnydanc Hope everything is going ok. You still enjoying your paint ups?

Hell yeah I enjoy them! Seriously, I'm soooo glad I got you to do that Joker. :rock
Still sits at the top of my collection!

:yess:Thats what i like to hear. I still think that holds as one of if not the best Joker i have done to date. I was really pleased with that one. I actually hated to see it leave my house:monkey3

:yess:Thats what i like to hear. I still think that holds as one of if not the best Joker i have done to date. I was really pleased with that one. I actually hated to see it leave my house:monkey3

:lol Yeah I'd sell my house before I'd sell your Joker head! Hell, I'd sell myself to keep Joker my head. For sex. :rock

Been a few since i posted but here is the latest that just made its way off the painting table.

au9pwo.png

Trev once again did a very nice job on the sculpt. I did notice that the eyes on the sculpt were at two different levels but then looking at the actual actor i noticed his eyes are indeed off slightly. Made it a bit more challenging to try and line up the iris' so it would look right.

Purple cookie-sheet bathroom Santa Clause.

Sorry, I just had a stroke.

:medic

Always blown away Josh. I only own one sculpt that has been painted by you, but I probably inspect it more than any other. And every time I do, I find some new detail to appreciate :duff

Josh, my Wash is perfection. This is the fifth member of the Firefly crew you've done for me, and I cherish each and every one. These figures mean a lot to me and you've made them extra special with your fantastic talents. More thanks than I can express.

Old Grandpa

Truly amazing. Congrats Old Grandpa. Thats the same skin tone and hair color I'd like for my HS you have with you Josh.

Back