Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Are you saying that he does take commission work? Cause every time I try and contact him, he NEVER responds.

He probably just doesn't like you man.
Lol, just kidding bro :rotfl

I'm pretty sure he was probably just swamped at the time.

Last edited:

My "yeah really" comment was directed to the guy who asked Josh to PM him.shorty posted in between mine. Josh is super busy with life and guys knocking him over with requests. Josh is THE MAN. You hunt HIM down. He's the best around here and much like Kato has a great business model. He only takes what he can handle and won't tale money until he is ready. He is a stand up guy and one of the mist talented guys I've seen with a brush. It's an honor to have work from him.

Agreed. Even though there's a lot of good artists around here, there's just one of of the select few that stands out and is just way ahead of everyone. Truly a master in their craft.
I was extremely grateful when I got a hold of him. Adam did a masterpiece when he sculpted bale and it only deserves a master's touch to paint that.

My "yeah really" comment was directed to the guy who asked Josh to PM him.shorty posted in between mine. Josh is super busy with life and guys knocking him over with requests. Josh is THE MAN. You hunt HIM down. He's the best around here and much like Kato has a great business model. He only takes what he can handle and won't tale money until he is ready. He is a stand up guy and one of the mist talented guys I've seen with a brush. It's an honor to have work from him.

I agree 100% with what you said. As I've said before. Perfection is worth waiting for, and what he does is surely perfection.

Old Grandpa

Wow, just read through the last few pages and there are some fantastic comments. Much appreciated guys. :hi5: I know things on my end can be a bit slow at times but keep in mind when i started this gig i was hit with just over 120 sculpts. :horror Then i began alot of the side work for Sideshow and shortly after that started my full time job. So unfortunately the orders kinda had to take a back seat however im getting to the point where i will start taking on more sculpts on a regular basis. I will have the entire summer off which will be devoted to orders. I should be back on track just like before with several posts a week. :wave Thanks again!

I should be back on track just like before with several posts a week. :wave

dawson-crying.jpg

Can't handle...that much...awesome...

I just have to add, I can't help it. That dude is a major tool.

What!? How dare you! James Vanderbeek happens to be an actor of extreme...no, you're right.

Now back to our regularly scheduled awesomeness. :wave

The fact that your schedule is going to loosen up is the second best news I've heard this week. (See pix of my Wash)

Old Grandpa

That is great news! I will definitely be keeping a look out when you announce you'll be taking more commisions. Great to see you back.

Eric

Wow, just read through the last few pages and there are some fantastic comments. Much appreciated guys. :hi5: I know things on my end can be a bit slow at times but keep in mind when i started this gig i was hit with just over 120 sculpts. :horror Then i began alot of the side work for Sideshow and shortly after that started my full time job. So unfortunately the orders kinda had to take a back seat however im getting to the point where i will start taking on more sculpts on a regular basis. I will have the entire summer off which will be devoted to orders. I should be back on track just like before with several posts a week. :wave Thanks again!

Back