Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

:yess::clap Very cool, looks great in the case. I was a bit worried about him making the journey back to you. Glad to see he made it safely! I Wouldn't mind seeing more shots when you get a chance and have his suit all together. :peace

I know :lol

hes looking a bit weird with no pants right now :rotfl

Great pic Mike :rock That is a flawless Bruce Wayne!

:exactly:

Thanks bud :duff

Appreciate that :)

I know :lol

hes looking a bit weird with no pants right now :rotfl

Just put him next to the Dude, add some white socks, give him something to drink and noone would notice. Its already an amazing piece. So looking forward to getting mine and than hopefully painted by Josh too. :bow

I would really love to see this next to the HT production paint... Although HT have improved their paints Josh still looks to be superior in my eyes.

Quick Update: School started back a few weeks ago so that has been eating up alot of my time recently. I am trying to fit in sculpts where i can. Very slow moving again unfortunately. I have held off on taking alot of newer orders until i can get caught up with the ones i have on my shelf now. It's looking pretty good however. Some orders will be going out in the next week or so. I should be able to have some new stuff posted then. Old G keep your eyes out:peace

Thanks for the update Josh, hoping Henry Jr. is around the corner :pray:

Small_Studios Figure Gallery CRM 114 collection

Hey Josh,
I finally got time to take pictures of my collection and the beautiful paints ups you've done for me the last few years. I had to make a "Small Studios" shelf in one of the Detolfs, the repaints were making the factory painted figures jealous. Had to put them all together in all their glory. I point them out to everyone who come over to the Lab...
Thanks you so much for your continued contributions to the art of painting...
IMG_1684.jpg

IMG_1685.jpg

The Dude never looked so good:
IMG_1747.jpg

IMG_1749.jpg

IMG_1754.jpg

Last edited:

The before and after is so crazy...
Before:
DSCF4212.jpg

After Josh's magic touch, happy in his new home:
IMG_1687.jpg

IMG_1753.jpg

IMG_1531.png

IMG_1532.png

Last edited:

Gandalf looks so amazing in hand.
Before:
DSCF4243.jpg

The After doesn't even look like the same sculpt. Absolutely stellar work.
IMG_1686.jpg

IMG_1751.jpg

IMG_1235.png

IMG_1236.png

WOW is the only thing left to say.

Last edited:

Ok i have been away from my post lately. Getting to PM's now and back in the swing of things. Just had a chance to restock some of my supplies so i should have some posts this week.

Great news! :panic: Definitely hoping to see a certain professor of Archeology :pray:

Ok quick update......cue the Welcome Back Kotter theme song.

2wnu03s.png

Another great likeness from Trev. :clap

Last edited:
Back