Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

That comparison is uncanny...wasn't sure which shot was the still at first.

53uys3.png

Bale 2.0

it looks like bale has brown eyes not green. Otherwise, flawless!

Thanks guys. :hi5:

it looks like bale has brown eyes not green. Otherwise, flawless!

Actually Bale's eyes are hazel. Some shots they appear to be blue/gray as well. Not sure why they were coming across as green in the pic but here is a comparison shot.

2cx7wy0.png

I noticed in the new Bale sculpt from HT they painted his eyes brown. They must not have done their homework. :lol

wow, a perfect match! I'm very sorry for my wrongness lol. Well now I can say it's flawless! I don't know what I was thinking questioning your skills!

I love that you do your homework Josh, it definitely shows :duff

I try and pack as much real world detail into these guys. Sometimes i may miss things from time to time so i always appreciate the feedback. :peace
Lotsa more comin!

Thanks guys. :hi5:

Actually Bale's eyes are hazel. Some shots they appear to be blue/gray as well. Not sure why they were coming across as green in the pic but here is a comparison shot.

2cx7wy0.png

I noticed in the new Bale sculpt from HT they painted his eyes brown. They must not have done their homework. :lol

Excellent shot - you nailed the eye colour

Hey Josh: I sent you a pm a few days ago. I erased your address by mistake. Which is why I haven't sent you the head sculpt. Can you please pm it to me again. Sorry, I know you are super busy.:eek:

just got my Bale head, Josh :panic::panic::panic::panic:

Its even better than what I have seen from the pics :panic:

you are so right, its hard to take all the details you put into this into photos man :lol

I keep on taking a look of it every 15-20min to absorb and appreciate the details :rock

heres a lousy pic of it, sorry guys, Im looking into gettin a SLR cam soon :lol

P1070165.jpg

Thanks again, Josh! I couldnt be happier :rock

just got my Bale head, Josh :panic::panic:

Its even better than what I have seen from the pics

you are so right, its hard to take all the details you put into this into photos man :lol

I keep on taking a look of it every 15-20min to absorb and appreciate the details :rock

heres a lousy pic of it, sorry guys, Im looking into gettin a SLR cam soon :lol

P1070165.jpg

Thanks again, Josh! I couldnt be happier :rock

:yess::clap Very cool, looks great in the case. I was a bit worried about him making the journey back to you. Glad to see he made it safely! I Wouldn't mind seeing more shots when you get a chance and have his suit all together. :peace

Also getting to PM's now. I know things have been slow moving the past few weeks but i got some updates on the horizon.

Back