Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

A few up close and personal shots
6s5169.png

25ko49j.png

My God Josh, she looks fantastic. Thank you so much. I'll post some photos as soon as I get her head on her body. Sent you a PM also.

Old Grandpa

My God Josh, she looks fantastic. Thank you so much. I'll post some photos as soon as I get her head on her body. Sent you a PM also.

Old Grandpa

So are you going to use the Alice body for her OG?

I was going to use the TT Caucasian. Is the Alice body shorter than the basic TT body? I might change my mind

Old Grandpa

I'll check for you (I think it might be taller than the regular female TT). The Alice body has the smaller bust and has the better torso articulation and better hip articulation. I personally don't like the cut thigh joints on the older TT female and the basic TT female body.

Really don't want her taller than Kaylee.The actress Summer Glau is just a little shorter than Jewel Staite. With a group shot she should be no greater than the same height. Thanks for checking.

Old Grandpa

Really don't want her taller than Kaylee.The actress Summer Glau is just a little shorter than Jewel Staite. With a group shot she should be no greater than the same height. Thanks for checking.

Old Grandpa

Sent you a PM OG.

Holy ____! Can't wait to see more...

Did you add the cuts?

Back