Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Dropped you a PM, and I have no doubt it's one in a sea of PMs considering your quality. If I can get in line at any point, I would be a happy camper, shoot me a PM if anything opens up.

Thanks man

Final pic of Lebowski with his chest piece.
2qsrl29.png

very very very nice. every other work you put up is amazing. can't wait for you to start accepting new commissions :)

I think the thing that blows me away the most about Josh's work is the precision. those damn eyes? PERFECT circles.every hair on the eyebrows, all perfect, not sloppy, not thick, not spotty or globby... perfect precision. It really does blow my mind and I'm lucky enough to have a few myself and in person looking at it I
I'm not sure how he is able to do the things he does... it's just astounding, pure talent.

I could never get any brush or any paint to co-operate like that. It seems humanly impossible to pull off what Josh does.

Perfection.:thud::thud::thud:
Final pic of Lebowski with his chest piece.
2qsrl29.png

29e2ntl.png

212ions.png

2pos0zr.png

9zt7yu.png

Wrapped up on Adam's Bale sculpt. The best Bale likeness out there imo. I have painted a few of Adam's sculpts and the paint takes to them effortlessly. Can't wait until his Two Face is revealed. This one is for someone here on the board for those of you who were asking. All the sculpts that i show are never for myself. In fact i don't even own any of my painted sculpts:lol

Wow! I can't believe Josh's skills are getting even better. I have heads that he painted for me 2 years ago, and now I feel like sending them to him again to touch up. :lol

The DUDE is PERFECT, Josh!

I must say, thats looking way better than Rainman's version of the paintjob :rock

I was thinking the same thing. Rainman's looks great, but Josh just packs so much detail into his paint jobs...so much to look at and appreciate :rock

Well, it's been over a week and no new postings on the thread. I don't keep track of many of the forums on here, but this one is one of my favorites. and I get concerned when it goes dead for to long a period of time. I kind of like my Josh fix, and miss it when it doesn't arrive. Please a new posting before I go into withdrawal.

Old Grandpa

Back