Snake Eyes and Timber Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl at thinking not collecting the same format at them are not collectors of the licence. At least we flushed out the haters. :clap

Thats not what I said. You don't have to collect the same format as me to be a Joe collector, Marvel, LOTR, SW, etc. However, if you just see a random piece from any line and buy it because you think the piece is cool that does not make you a collector of that license, but a collector of that piece in general.

Oh I'm no hater either. I think the piece is pretty cool looking. I just prefer the 1:6th Joes and as far as statues in general I love statues and have owned many over the years.

Thats not what I said. You don't have to collect the same format as me to be a Joe collector, Marvel, LOTR, SW, etc. However, if you just see a random piece from any line and buy it because you think the piece is cool that does not make you a collector of that license, but a collector of that piece in general.

Oh I'm no hater either. I think the piece is pretty cool looking. I just prefer the 1:6th Joes and as far as statues in general I love statues and have owned many over the years.

Oh really? I said I had a whole box full of original joe toys as well as statues and you said I wasn't a collector..... :dunno

Really? Seemed like you were against statue collectors being labelled joe collectors.

Really. I clearly stated earlier if you collected past Joe statues or busts and are getting these Dio's and statues adding to your joe collection that works. Hell, if you're getting these and adding them to your 3 3/4 or 1:6th stuff same deal. Nam, agreed with me on that point as well earlier. What we're getting at is that if this is the only Joe collectible you every buy you're not really a joe collector. You might be a fan but there is a difference between being fan and a collector (though they are usually fans as well).

Really. I clearly stated earlier if you collected past Joe statues or busts and are getting these Dio's and statues adding to your joe collection that works. Hell, if you're getting these and adding them to your 3 3/4 or 1:6th stuff same deal. Nam, agreed with me on that point as well earlier. What we're getting at is that if this is the only Joe collectible you every buy you're not really a joe collector. You might be a fan but there is a difference between being fan and a collector (though they are usually fans as well).

Nope not from the above quotes of the previous post.

How many Joe statues, dios, figures do you collect? Not counting the box you save up for you kids. Im assuming you stopped collecting the3/4 figure a while back, right?

Most of them, I just got a Snake Eyes from a friend recently tho'. You collect 3/4 figures as well bro?

Most of them, I just got a Snake Eyes from a friend recently tho'. You collect 3/4 figures as well bro?

Not anymore, I gave my 3/4 figures to my son. I will pick up the ones I like once in a while, but they usually end up in my son's collection. At the moment I only collect the 1/6 Sideshow. I ordered the EX SE when they first announce it, and fell in love with the line. Im a big Joe fan, but I dont consider myself a Joe collector.

You quoted me saying pretty much. :lol Whats that supposed to prove?

If you haven't gotten my point by now you're not going to.

If you can't read the conversation above then you just can't read. The quoted text speaks for itself.

Yep, and if the rest of their joe collection is statues then they are still joe collectors : )

Again, not really, but if it makes you feel better. *pats head*

Pretty much :lol

Not anymore, I gave my 3/4 figures to my son. I will pick up the ones I like once in a while, but they usually end up in my son's collection. At the moment I only collect the 1/6 Sideshow. I ordered the EX SE when they first announce it, and fell in love with the line. Im a big Joe fan, but I dont consider myself a Joe collector.

Ah, same plan as me. My son's not old enough yet tho, and I've been trying to replace some of the more trashed up figures for him in the meantime. SE is awesome : )

If you can't read the conversation above then you just can't read. The quoted text speaks for itself.

I can read it and you didn't get what I was saying pretty much to. :slap I was saying to Nam pretty much to him just finally tossing his hands up because talking to you is like talking to a wall. You're gonna get no place quick. So hopefully now that I've explained what I was saying pretty much to you get it.

I'd bet the house Nam got it.

Spazzy,

Don't forget to add my name to this list of collectors at SF.

1. Spazzy
2. WarMachine714
3. Barbarian
4. Mamba
5. derekrodneysim
6. Jetfuel
7. Spartacus
8. Joebad
9. Dprime (freaks)
10. Dark Knight66
11. ultra8294 (hisstank)
12. evil one (hisstank)
13. firefly (statue marvels)
14. supermn619
15. yeek
16. IronLungs31 (Freaks)

Spazzy,

Don't forget to add my name to this list of collectors at SF.

1. Spazzy
2. WarMachine714
3. Barbarian
4. Mamba
5. derekrodneysim
6. Jetfuel
7. Spartacus
8. Joebad
9. Dprime (freaks)
10. Dark Knight66
11. ultra8294 (hisstank)
12. evil one (hisstank)
13. firefly (statue marvels)
14. supermn619
15. yeek
16. IronLungs31 (Freaks)

Oh I know you are a guarantee, but I remember you saying you will get it down the line to avoid nrd, I was mainly doing the list for confirmed pre orders...there were many others that said they will definitely get it, but never said they ordered it...hopefully that is true it will make that pretty pathetic list at least a little better :lol I will add you to SF, since I know you wouldn't miss out on this :hi5:

I can read it and you didn't get what I was saying pretty much to. :slap I was saying to Nam pretty much to him just finally tossing his hands up because talking to you is like talking to a wall. You're gonna get no place quick. So hopefully now that I've explained what I was saying pretty much to you get it.

I'd bet the house Nam got it.

Nope you guys contradicted yourself then tried to backpedal, again read the above conversation, it's pretty much all there. :wave

Oh I know you are a guarantee, but I remember you saying you will get it down the line to avoid nrd, I was mainly doing the list for confirmed pre orders...there were many others that said they will definitely get it, but never said they ordered it...hopefully that is true it will make that pretty pathetic list at least a little better :lol I will add you to SF, since I know you wouldn't miss out on this :hi5:

I may get this down the line too spazzy, SE is just too awesome to resist in whatever format and my kid gets excited everytime he see him and starts pointing and waving his hands. : P

Back