Snake Eyes and Timber Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the last couple pages have been intersting. I would say just because you buy a Snake Eyes dio, statue, or PF (if it was to happen) doesn't make you a Joe collector. It just makes you a collector who happened to like that particular piece. Now, if you have many other pieces from that license (even made by different companies) that would tend to make you more a collector of that license.

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly::goodpost: Nobody's saying they're not fans, but they're hardly collectors. :lol

No, 6'1", but what stand up urinals are you using? The lower ones for little boys? I might have administered an axe kick or two back in the day but now that I'm in my mid thirties there's no way I'm going to risk raising my leg five feet only to slip on a puddle of piss.

Again, axe-kick FTW. I've never had a problem kicking the handles. :lol:nana:

Agreed. They're as much fans most likely as the next guy but not necessarily joe collectors.

Sure they are, when there are Joe fans collecting statues, and the number of statues steadily increases, they are collectors just like the next guy. They are just G.I Joe statue collectors as opposed to whatever other format be it comics, action figures or w/e : )

Sure they are, when there are Joe fans collecting statues, and the number of statues steadily increases, they are collectors just like the next guy. They are just G.I Joe statue collectors as opposed to whatever other format be it comics, action figures or w/e : )

Thats assuming they keep buying pieces. If they buy just 1 piece because they found it interesting doesn't make them a Joe collector. I've seen plenty of people say, "Oh, I like that LOTR piece think I'll get that because it looks cool." but they also admit they have no interest in owning other LOTR pieces. They are collectors just not specifically that lines collectors.

Thats assuming they keep buying pieces. If they buy just 1 piece because they found it interesting doesn't make them a Joe collector. I've seen plenty of people say, "Oh, I like that LOTR piece think I'll get that because it looks cool." but they also admit they have no interest in owning other LOTR pieces. They are collectors just not specifically that lines collectors.

So how many pieces makes them collectors? 2?

So how many pieces makes them collectors? 2?

Several pieces at least. I like Hellboy and have the comic-con ex they did for the gun but I wouldn't call myself a Hellboy collector.

There is a distinct difference between being a fan and a fan who collects.

It's not a matter of getting my foot up there, but a matter of increasing my odds of slipping in piss. Back when I practiced Kenpo I could get my entire foot over a standard door way, but I'd never attempt that if it meant potentially sitting in pee puddles. :lol

Step back and then kick. :wink1:

Wrong. Joe collectors would potentially buy a statue to go with the rest of their G.I. Joe collection. Statue enthusiasts waiting to get into Joe until a statue's made, are statue collectors. Again, nobody's saying you're not a fan of G.I. Joe, but you're not a Joe collector.

Wrong. Joe collectors would potentially buy a statue to go with the rest of their G.I. Joe collection.

Yep, and if the rest of their collection is statues then they are still joe collectors : )

Statue enthusiasts waiting to get into Joe until a statue's made, are statue collectors. Again, nobody's saying you're not a fan of G.I. Joe, but you're not a Joe collector.

That's wrong. For instance, if someone waited til a good Marvel statue was made and bought it, he's a Marvel collector. Same goes for Joes. Wait how am I not a joe collector, I have a whole box of toys I saved for my kid. :dunno

Last edited:
Statue collectors are promiscuous.

yeahjpg.png

Back