Snake Eyes and Timber Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since there are "ELITE" members . . . why not "HATERS OF THE ELITE" or "ELITE OF THE HATERS" or "ELITE NON-COLLECTORS" or "ELITE WHINERS" since some of us are all about distinguishing the difference?

:slap

:lol

What's next? We're going to complain about that all of the GI JOE RAH offerings from Sideshow INCLUDING the 12" figures are overpriced in terms of design & quality and how Sideshow needs to lower their prices across the board regardless of loss/profit . . . and complain about how dare they even think about making a profit at our expense?

The one trend I've witnessed as a collector . . . not just of products by Sideshow . . . is that the collector mentality is giving way to the cheap@$$/cheapskate mentality across the board. I see it in a variety of online collector forums. There are some who are still stuck in a perpetual ignorant pricing mentality that today's pricing should still be pricing from say . . . 10 years ago, but some of the same whiners . . . they know who they are . . . but I digress.

Since there are "ELITE" members . . . why not "HATERS OF THE ELITE" or "ELITE OF THE HATERS" or "ELITE NON-COLLECTORS" or "ELITE WHINERS" since some of us are all about distinguishing the difference?

What's next? We're going to complain about that all of the GI JOE RAH offerings from Sideshow INCLUDING the 12" figures are overpriced in terms of design & quality and how Sideshow needs to lower their prices across the board regardless of loss/profit . . . and complain about how dare they even think about making a profit at our expense?

The one trend I've witnessed as a collector . . . not just of products by Sideshow . . . is that the collector mentality is giving way to the cheap@$$/cheapskate mentality across the board. I see it in a variety of online collector forums. There are some who are still stuck in a perpetual ignorant pricing mentality that today's pricing should still be pricing from say . . . 10 years ago, but some of the same whiners . . . they know who they are . . . but I digress.

https://www.etherapistsonline.com/

pfffft.....

There are only the Elite, and those who still don't get it. Although, I am coming to understand that there are those who really, really don't get it, so I guess they can be considered their own special kind of elite. No one doesn't get it like they don't get it.

But no one here complains about price. Except for Prog, and that's only because when you put his name in the coupon code box, the bill triples.

There are only the Elite, and those who still don't get it. Although, I am coming to understand that there are those who really, really don't get it, so I guess they can be considered their own special kind of elite. No one doesn't get it like they don't get it.

But no one here complains about price. Except for Prog, and that's only because when you put his name in the coupon code box, the bill triples.

When I worked at Mission Mortuary, the regional manager for the area was named Moes. People would come in and name-drop expecting a discount, but he'd already established a policy of marking up costs by 9%, aka "the Moes discount," for anybody who pulled that. True story! :lol:lecture:lecture:lecture

I actually think the visor head looks better, even with the sweater. From the pics on Sideshow'a website, the goggled head looks to long.

Who the with the tats? :)

Yet again, I thought this was an awesome piece, but after seeing it in person its even more bad ass than before now. Really quality piece.

Back