Snake Eyes and Timber Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not worried, the whole Rogue situation put alot of fear into people, that was one bad paint job out of MANY statues I have bought from SS that I was not happy with.

I'm not worried, the whole Rogue situation put alot of fear into people, that was one bad paint job out of MANY statues I have bought from SS that I was not happy with.
--

Which people?

Sideshow's people?

Us collectors (people)?

The fear needs to be with those <CENSORED> dimwits Sideshow hired to paint the statues. The ROGUE eye paint fiasco is probably one of the top ten <CENSORED> ups of Sideshow's history and I don't recollect reading/seeing any type of mea culpa by them.

IF Sideshow <CENSORED> ups the SNAKE EYES & TIMBER status as well THE BARONESS . . . then it's pretty much game over for Sideshows in terms of their GI JOE fanbase for future PFs/statues . . . unless some of us are going to simply take it as another bump in the road in the grand scheme of things, but I will not.

Wow. 500 ES sold out in a scale almost no one likes (1/5) and an NRD to boot. I think the PF is going to be one hot item.

Before fluctuating from In Stock, to Sold Out and Second Chance.

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

snake eye + timber isnt as 'easy' to mess up, so i am not too worried there. baroness on the other hand is worrying, i plan to buy her after release just to be safe because the EX extra isnt that good, but if they switched the 2 switchouts and made the aug EX then it would be a blind preorder.

Glad they picked the uzi as the ex instead of the aug.

Damn, that thing is going to be BADASS; I like the version 1 head on this. Really designed and implemented well; now they need to port that exact same thing over to 1/6. Dye some beach head sweaters black. Easy-peezy.

Back