Snake Eyes and Timber Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
really cool,...but correct me if i am wrong.
I am missing a katana on him, wouldnt that make the statue finished?

yay!

My original order was cancelled, for some reason. SO I reordered it with my points saving me $215 off the price!! Plus charged the nrd, and used flex, so payments will belike $25-$30 lol

yay!

My original order was cancelled, for some reason. SO I reordered it with my points saving me $215 off the price!! Plus charged the nrd, and used flex, so payments will belike $25-$30 lol

Actually you payment is still $73.13. SSC has the flex set at that amount. You will only be making 2 flex charges versus 4. :lecture

oh well, that's cool then, I thought I read somewhere that the payments would be split up with the remainder of the balance.

Nice, I think this will be the first G I Joe statue that sells out, it may take some time, but when those pics hit, people will get it.

finally ordered this, i held off for so long cause i just thought it was over priced but then i caved and used my points, got him for about 100 bucks :D

now wheres that Baroness Reveal\ P.O already!!

I think this will be popular too, it is very well done. I hope they keep this amount of detail in their "statue" line and we see a bunch of characters..... I know I know, probably won't last more than 5 or so, but who knows.

I would have bought this but I must stay with only 1 format. Since I started with CC which is a PF, I'm sticking with the remaining line as a PF.

Back