Snake Eyes and Timber Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait I thought the ES for the EX is 500. Did you get the regular?

And pics please.

It's the EX version I'm sure of, just checked the bottom of the base, art box and shipper box. Both say EX and I also have the SS EX sticker on the art box.

As for pictures I'm at work with no camera...:gah:

It's the EX version I'm sure of, just checked the bottom of the base, art box and shipper box. Both say EX and I also have the SS EX sticker on the art box.

As for pictures I'm at work with no camera...:gah:

They screwed up then, according to their site EX is limited to 500 and regular to 1000.

I would call them bro and find out what's going on. It's possible they marked your number incorrectly.

They screwed up then, according to their site EX is limited to 500 and regular to 1000.

I would call them bro and find out what's going on. It's possible they marked your number incorrectly.

Yeah, hopefully they put the wrong sticker on your box. It would SUCK if Sideshow doubled the EX edition size.

Yeah, hopefully they put the wrong sticker on your box. It would SUCK if Sideshow doubled the EX edition size.

IL did they mark 1000 on the bottom of the base or just on the sticker on the art box?

I just got off the phone with Lisa at Sideshow and she's going to report this to the team and returns department.

I'm wondering if it's just me, or is this going to be a wide spread incidence. I guess we'll see but don't see this being a hard fix.

I just got off the phone with Lisa at Sideshow and she's going to report this to the team and returns department.

I'm wondering if it's just me, or is this going to be a wide spread incidence. I guess we'll see but don't see this being a hard fix.

I hope this is not a widespread. Well I'll find out tomorrow when I get mine. So how do you like this statue? Paint quality? Is he in smaller 1/5 scale like daredevil or larger 1/5 scale like punisher?

I hope this is not a widespread. Well I'll find out tomorrow when I get mine. So how do you like this statue? Paint quality? Is he in smaller 1/5 scale like daredevil or larger 1/5 scale like punisher?

Man, the statue is top notch from the ground up! Paint is absolutely superb. It's on the larger side of the 1/5 scale, more equal to the size of the Punisher than DD. Base is so, so light weighted but that something that's easily over looked. The sculpting of the clothes in very reminiscent of the Punisher's fatigues, but a lot better. Once again, I can't not state how good the paint apps on this piece has turned out...:yess:

Your gonna be thoroughly IMPRESSED...:thud: once you get yours tomorrow.

Man, the statue is top notch from the ground up! Paint is absolutely superb. It's on the larger side of the 1/5 scale, more equal to the size of the Punisher than DD. Base is so, so light weighted but that something that's easily over looked. The sculpting of the clothes in very reminiscent of the Punisher's fatigues, but a lot better. Once again, I can't not state how good the paint apps on this piece has turned out...:yess:

Your gonna be thoroughly IMPRESSED...:thud: once you get yours tomorrow.

Glad to hear that, can't wait for tomorrow. Looking forward to see your pics tonight.

Congrats Il, can't wait to see your pics!

100, 500, 1000, 10000, es for this one means little to me, I just want this badass statue!

They marked the #163, but the 1000 is pre-printed. That's on the bottom of the base.

It should be 500, you should contact them.

95211755.png

Man the guy I was buying mines from just checked mines and it 88/1000 also. If that the case I will just wait for my wait list to convert since its 1000. Maybe the factory put the wrong panel on the bottom of the base. Sideshow says mistake can happen....lol

Back