Snake Eyes and Timber Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I have been considering buying this but using points to shave off part of the cost. So, I have a couple questions. First, what is the value of points? as in, if i have 300 pts, how much is that in $? Second, the pts are only good 40 days after an item ships so is it possible to order an item and then apply the pts at a later date once they become active? Depending on these 2 questions, I would strongly consider ordering the EX for this snake eyes.

No. Points must be applied at the time of purchase. Though make sure your pending points are accurate. I had to call Sideshow and point out that I had near 300 points that were long overdue for conversion.

Anyways it was ink's post, I was just agreeing with him, why did you not ask him that same question? : )

It didn't bother me until you agreed with him. It's like mold.

fuzzylojiks said:
Are you getting him devilof76?

I'm not. I'd rather get suckered into buying three 12" figures. However, a good Firefly would be tempting.

No. Points must be applied at the time of purchase. Though make sure your pending points are accurate. I had to call Sideshow and point out that I had near 300 points that were long overdue for conversion.

I've had to get MANY points applied, especially in the past year. They seem to be back on track lately.

Yeah I guess you have to buy a dozen statues before you get one on the house...lol

I love that they do it, definitely something they do not have to.

I have paid for most of many items using points like Venom comiq, Lara comiq, Mandy bust, River QM statue and that was just in the past year. I have been saving up points lately and have some credits from keeping some slightly imperfect statues so looking forward to my next item for free!:yess:

I've had to get MANY points applied, especially in the past year. They seem to be back on track lately.

I had that problem with my Kratos statue. I called let sideshow know, and to make a long story short. I ended up getting double the points for my Kratos statue...:yess: Did the right thing and let sideshow know that I had extra points on my account and they let me keep them...DOUBLE...:yess:

We're probably looking at something like the Thanos diorama. It just doesn't look like this base is as thick as the Thanos base. This is going to be all kind of sickness when it's time to slap this on my G.I. Joe shelf.

I can't wait to have a large cabinet FULL of Joe statues, right now my joe statues are kind of scattered SS and palisades.

Don't think I ever saw anything in comparison with the Thanos, but yeah he is 20" too.

The base and top of head to gun looks to be about 3-4", leaving Snakes at around 16-17".

Last edited:
I might still get it, but short of beating a dead horse, too expensive for the scale, although 20" sound a little more than 1/5 scale. It's really a great sculpt. Perfect composition.

This is pretty expensive but it is still less than the Spider-Man Comiquette, which was $359.99. I think it is fairly comparable in terms of what you get, although at $324.99 it is STILL really expensive and Sideshow seems to like increasing the prices dramatically to whatever amount the can force people to pay.

Back