Snake Eyes and Timber Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd take some 1:1 Joe busts, as much as I would like a bunch of them, it will eat up space REALLY quick. I would hope they can produce 6-7 max:

Baroness
Firefely
Destro
SE
Storm Shadow
Destro
Cobra Commander

I would buy more, but would probably have to switch them out honorable mention :
Zartan
Scarlett

I'd take some 1:1 Joe busts, as much as I would like a bunch of them, it will eat up space REALLY quick. I would hope they can produce 6-7 max:

Baroness
Firefely
Destro
SE
Storm Shadow
Destro
Cobra Commander

I would buy more, but would probably have to switch them out honorable mention :
Zartan
Scarlett

I'd take Baroness and Scarlett's busts too ;)

Pretty sure that's "Legendary Scale Bust," which is 1:2 scale or some such.

Oh right. Yeah, I don't really want to go there. Aren't they like $800 or some such nonsense?

There is a VERY short list of GI Joe stuff I would buy at that price - and even then, I wouldn't be able to unless the timing is right... which it certainly isn't now (first kid on the way!).

1. Flagg (probably go over that for the condition I want)
2. Defiant
3. Minty Argen 6 figures (Glenda, Topson, etc... though if I ever want an original Mortal I'd probably have to pay over that)

That's probably it. No need for a big ugly head on my shelves.

OH, DEAR GOD . . .

I just realized . . .

WHAT IF . . .

WHAT IF . . .

Sideshow . . . actually . . . dares . . . to produce . . . a life size offering from the GI JOE RAH line like they did with other some licenses?

GOD HELP US if they do.

Why? A good 90% of us will pass and _____ about how they should spend that time on 1/6. Likely more. I have absolutely ZERO interest in 1/1 Joe busts. :lol

Yeah, I don't think GI Joe is quite popular enough for that sort of thing.

Probably for busts, too.

I don't think if I would get 1:1 busts of any Joes. Those are just kind of weird collectibles IMO. A bust of Thomas Jefferson or Beethoven or whatever I can understand. But Wolverine and Snake Eyes? I dunno. I get many things, that I don't.

I can see why some collectors like them. Some of the characters - Cobra ones in particular - would make for some interesting designs. Serpentor, Cobra Commander, Destro (or just his mask?), and a few others would look nice. But yeah, I'm with you. Kind of weird, but who am I to judge?

LSB is the 1:2 busts, typically run around $200, more if a larger character.

I think if the edition size is small enough around 200 or less, I think the 1:1 busts could do well, 300+ I doubt we would see too many.

LSB is the 1:2 busts, typically run around $200, more if a larger character.

I think if the edition size is small enough around 200 or less, I think the 1:1 busts could do well, 300+ I doubt we would see too many.

The way the other polystone items are selling for SSC, and keeping in mind that a smaller ES = a higher price, that'd be a recipe for bankruptcy.

Back