Snake Eyes and Timber Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They've already confirmed they're doing a 1/6 version. And Nam yes I don't expect a PF to go up this week while people can still cancel the statue but a preview in the next six months would be nice. :)

Man I hope the PF is just EPIC cuz I'm gonna be bummed if I wait for it and it fails compared to this. I really love this piece and I always told myself Snake Eyes is a must buy but I would prefer a 1/4 scale PF.

Just got the exclusive version in from Sideshow and it's a beauty. One question...the base shows I received number 68/1,000 but Sideshow's website sets the exclusive edition number at 500. What gives?

Just got mine yesterday #27, wow what an amazing statue! Exceeded my expectations, paint apps were on point, well packed, timber is huge! Very impressive overall. Couldn't be happier...except that my reg fedex guy doesn't come to my house anymore :( as long as a note was left he would leave the package, not anymore, so had a delay in getting this...luckily my wife works from home now and can be there to sign, of course it will wear on her since she is in meetings most of the day....I am sure after about 3-4 more deliveries she will say something.
I was going to hold out till xmas, but I couldn't,been waiting for a Joe statue like this for many many years.

Would love to see some in had pics.

How is the scale on this statue? Product specs have it at 20" seems a bit small. Is snake bigger than a 1:6?

I just saw the regular edition statue (awesome, by the way) in my local comic book shop and guess what the edition size was? 500...

mine was missing the visor portrait :(

So was mine. The shop I ordered it from already called to have one sent. Not going to use but still need a complete statue. The goggles just fit better.

This statue is so incredible I am so happy I bought one.:yess:

congrats to all that got this one, I am lazy I always want to take pics on my days off, but the time comes and I always get distracted...usually with booze.

Got word back from SSC today about the misprint of the EX ES. Nothing going to happen other than they'll send out a letter stating that it was misprinted upon request.

No returns, No Credit, No Cash Back refunds...just a letter...:(

They said they are all misprinted EX ES.

Got word back from SSC today about the misprint of the EX ES. Nothing going to happen other than they'll send out a letter stating that it was misprinted upon request.

No returns, No Credit, No Cash Back refunds...just a letter...:(

They said they are all misprinted EX ES.
"Upon request"?!? Bullsquirt!!! :mad:
Figures. So how are you guys gonna display your misprinted ES letters??
:lol:lol:lol I thought I'd display mine rammed up the ass of a SS exec.

Back