Soccer/Football-English Premier League 08/09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really hoping that the report of Tevez coming to Barcelona comes true.

:chew:banana

Barcelona? Boooo. You're not welcome here. :emperor jk

You know, he probably will leave. He's not getting much game time at Man U.
Would'nt be surprised.
Berbatov is better anyway. Well, IMO.

tevez sucks anyway, he puts in good work but on the skills front, hes pretty poor. let him go.

Oh well Manure is on top and most definately favourites although i thought that before a ball was even kicked.:(

By the way it was Tevez's excellent cross that pretty much won the game for you.

Personally i would rather have a player with his heart,work rate and skill.

Whilst both are excellent players i find Berba sometimes goes missing when things dont go his way.

Hoping our boys can get a win in the local derby and somehow suprise me by winning it from here.:)

Last edited:
liverpool vs chelsea this weekend.

liverpool FTW they both suck, bets there the lesser of two evils :lol

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/2zy3CeI0FCY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/2zy3CeI0FCY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:rock:rock:rock

Gee thanks Slug.:D

Now this is the best just like us RED fans.:) Good luck(not to much)for the rest of the season hope you grab runners up behind us no matter how unlikely i feel that will be.Going to take something special to stop the Manure.;)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/11MQnQ8QjJs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/11MQnQ8QjJs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

wigan 1-1 liverpool :lol:lol:lol:lol

FAIL.png

hope they do better at chelsea but they definately wont win the title, just not consistent enough :dunno

Lets beat Everton on Saturday, cement that 5 point lead and watch Liverpool n' Chelsea grind out a 0-0...
Benitez' attack on Fergie looks even more embarrassing now...what a prick :rolleyes::lol

Lets beat Everton on Saturday, cement that 5 point lead and watch Liverpool n' Chelsea grind out a 0-0...
Benitez' attack on Fergie looks even more embarrassing now...what a prick :rolleyes::lol

I wouldnt go that far and dont feel the need to attack Fergie as its pretty much the same mind games hes been using for years Rafa is just not used to it.

Oh well the dream is almost over for us Reds with another draw as predicted.:(

Looking like last season almost now with us losing less games than the champs but we are unfortunately are the draw kings.

I wouldnt go that far and dont feel the need to attack Fergie as its pretty much the same mind games hes been using for years Rafa is just not used to it.

Oh well the dream is almost over for us Reds with another draw as predicted.:(

Looking like last season almost now with us losing less games than the champs but we are unfortunately are the draw kings.

Sorry to offend Redman...Benitez is still an arse imo. Fergie is the god of english football! His poorly timed attack on Fergie was embarrassing. Even his players distanced themselves from those comments! :rolleyes:

Sorry to offend Redman...Benitez is still an arse imo. Fergie is the god of english football! His poorly timed attack on Fergie was embarrassing. Even his players distanced themselves from those comments! :rolleyes:

No offence taken Wanderer its nothing personal.;)

Anyone who knows anything about the game knows that Fergie loves the mind games and unfortunately poor Rafa got sucked in and i agree he probably couldnt have picked a worse time to vent his frustration.

I think he's still angry about the kidney stones but now we are in serious trouble which i have been predicting for a bit since we dropped so many pts against teams in the lower half of the table.

Well even if we stretch to 5 points clear on saturday night, it still aint over...its just a very strange season

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Chelsea again...Scolari fired,so typical Chelsea,nothing is good enough for that Club!:banghead

Back