Soccer/Football-English Premier League 08/09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cant believe I havnt seen this thread before :horror! Man utd for the league, f.a cup and carling cup. Champions league maybe, but I think Barca will get it this season. Feel kinda sorry for Scolari, though chelsea have been very poor lately.

as match as i want chelsea to crash and burn its a pretty stupid thing to do really:dunno scolari is one of the best managers out there so maybe they should look at the players and give the pre-madonnas a kick up the ass :huh

adams got the sack aswell :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Chelsea again...Scolari fired,so typical Chelsea,nothing is good enough for that Club!:banghead

I wonder who else has the qualities & experience as Scolari to take over. Seriously, I don't mind the 12 mill payoff for 7 months work. Should have at least waited till UCL matches begin. Hmm...who else will be next in the chopping board...

i cant see man u losing the title this year but it is only 5 points. 2 loses and its all in the running again :lecture

:moon spank away :naughty:naughty:naughty

I forgot you would enjoy that, ain't much of a punishment is it
hahaha-024.gif

Back