Soccer/Football-English Premier League 08/09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MANCHESTER UNITED 2009 CARLING CUP CHAMPIONS
:winner
:mexwave
:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks
:chew

Ha ha :lol congrats on taking out the Losers Cup,seriously though congrats.;)

United will def take 3 trophies most likely 4 only Chelski in the way and quite possibly 5.When you have a squad of quality worth that much your going to be there or thereabouts in most everything.

When you also take into consideration the structure they have with basically playing tha same style week in week out its not all suprising they have been so damn successful under Fergie.

Last edited:
:rolleyes: Just one of 5 we're eyeing this season...:gun

You were to quick i was still typing and i wasn't being sarcastic....not much anyway.;)

Me and and my friends including my best mate(Huge Man U fan)always refer to it as that as it means very little unless your one of the lower teams taking your one chance to win some silverware. :)

Last edited:
LOL...yeah its a pretty meaningless tin pot but Fergie is just being greedy this season and wants 'em all!...bit worried about Wednesday's Inter return leg though...cant help feeling we should have scored at their place...

If you play anywhere near the level you can i think you will have few problems but 0-0 is always a very dangerous scoreline.

Hoping we can improve our home form and take advantage of a great win away to Madrid.

Here's hoping all the english teams go through but they are still all very much in the balance.

Yeah beating Madrid away was awesome. I think the tie is in the bag for you. For some reason, i only like seeing Utd and Liverpool in the CL. Dont get me wrong, i dont like Liverpool FC (!!) But i just feel those two teams 'belong' there because of their history. I suppose as a fan of football and an England supporter, its good seeing the Aresenal too...Chelski though are a different matter...:sick:monkey4:monkey3

champions league this week :bunnydanc:bunnydanc im looking forward to a roma like massacre of milan at old trafford :lol

Champions league is ok but there's a much bigger game on at craven cottage on wednesday, as for only manu and liverpool in c/l get your head out your arse. Its open to all who qualify. I'll be cheering all the english clubs come tue/wed.

Yeah beating Madrid away was awesome. I think the tie is in the bag for you. For some reason, i only like seeing Utd and Liverpool in the CL. Dont get me wrong, i dont like Liverpool FC (!!) But i just feel those two teams 'belong' there because of their history. I suppose as a fan of football and an England supporter, its good seeing the Aresenal too...Chelski though are a different matter...:sick:monkey4:monkey3

How's anyone else to make C/L part of their history if in your opinion they should'nt be there, i remember growing up when utd were never in it only liverpool, villa and forest remember that part of your history :naughty

How's anyone else to make C/L part of their history if in your opinion they should'nt be there, i remember growing up when utd were never in it only liverpool, villa and forest remember that part of your history :naughty

Sadly i'm not old enough to remember that! :rolleyes: All i was alluding to was the fact Utd and Liverpool have this competition woven into the fabric of their history...to me, it isn't the same without them. I'm not suggesting they have a god given right to be there, just that they, along with the likes of Madrid, Milan etc are synonymous with the CL.
Dont know why you're so het up though...unless your plan to resurrect Jack Walker has failed again...:monkey3:lol

Yep agreed liverpool, milan, madrid,munich and utd all great european teams but none are missed when/if they dont qualify its nice to see other teams havin a go thats why i agree with sonic it would be nice to see villa qualify at the expence of any of the big four. No chance of rovers gettin jack or anyone like again we had our time enjoyed and crack on with what weve got.
p.s dont be sad with how old you are save that till after jose's been in town:lol

Liverpool 4 Real Madrid 0 who would have thunked it.:D

Great effort lads definately one of the best moments of this season for us.

Hopefully all the EPL teams progress to the next stage.:)

Fantastic result for liverpool and great result for chelsea also, now for utd (2-0 agg)and the gunners(0-0, 1-0 agg).:joy
But please most of all comon you blue n whites:ccheerlea

MAN U through to the semi's :rock:rock:rock just watching arsenal now at extra time, hopefully it will be all 4 through :bunnydanc

Back