SooSoo - 1/6 SST-057 Mr. Ice (Mr. Freeze: Batman & Robin, 1997)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man the more I see this, the more I hope SooSoo puts up the armor version. Jazz hasn't mentioned wanting to make that one and Mars will attempt it in 2045.

The fact he still forced a cigar into the movie for this character is just wild.
Based on the in-world mechanics, smoking should absolutely kill Freeze almost instantly.
The way I see it, the smoke instantly turns cold the moment it's inhaled into Freeze's mouth. I don't think this needs any kind of scientific logic applied to it.

The way I see it, the smoke instantly turns cold the moment it's inhaled into Freeze's mouth. I don't think this needs any kind of scientific logic applied to it.
But if Freeze himself was able to alter his environment to make it cold and suitable for his physiology, he wouldn't need the cryo suit or start dying the second he steps outside of the cooling zone in his Arkham cell.

The movie certainly insists that you forget logic is even a concept- but it's still fun to conceive of a way that these ludicrous things could actually work.

Last edited:
It’s an ice cigar! He smokes ice!
Reminds me of The Simpsons
ekRlxDsdK1BvG4Z3qEZZXZd9MgT6BA7CHm1Y-5xWzZk.jpg

' Ice to see you '

Or maybe

c387f678cb5947af053026b0a7a890d4d23e04b6.gifv

Personally I really like LAH. Would love a figure of Jack Slater. :exactly:

Last edited:
Reminds me of The Simpsons
ekRlxDsdK1BvG4Z3qEZZXZd9MgT6BA7CHm1Y-5xWzZk.jpg

' Ice to see you '

Or maybe

c387f678cb5947af053026b0a7a890d4d23e04b6.gifv

Personally I really like LAH. Would love a figure of Jack Slater. :exactly:
I love that movie too. Another instance of a childhood favourite that left me shell shocked when I later found out it’s widely despised.

You’re just in time to jump on the Siberian Custom run for Jack Slater…

I love that movie too. Another instance of a childhood favourite that left me shell shocked when I later found out it’s widely despised.

You’re just in time to jump on the Siberian Custom run for Jack Slater…

Always felt LAH was criminally underrated.
With that said, I have no interest in a Jack Slater figure......

BUT

a 1/6 Mr Benedict/Charles Dance complete with interchangeable glass eyes?
Shut up and take my money.

1725393099870.png

Charles Dance was soooooo great in the film.

Legitimately, IMO, one of the best cinematic villains ever.
Suave, sadistic, sophisticated... and he near instantly deduces the nature of the real world and relishes in how "here, in this world, the bad guys can win"
One of the best examples of "dangerously genre savvy" villains ever - I always wished the movie ended with him enacting his final "all movie villains in the real world" plan.

Back