Sovereign Studio news/updates 2009

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, shot you a PM awhile ago about my interest in purchasing a pair of rubber skin sleeves, regular version, still no replies; are they still available?

Sorry guys, I've been away for a few days. Family stuff, nothing major. Anyway, back to work. I have quite a bit of stuff to pack for shipping and a batch of Indy jackets/gear to finish up. Now I'm going to catch up my PM's and email.

edit: I just made some room in my PM box. It was full, not sure if anyone has gotten bounced or not.

Last edited:
Just FYI Shawn. The Crow figure you sent me arrived undamaged. Only the actually crow had no feet and busted a wing when he landed here. I posted a pic in The Crow thread. Thanks, a great piece of work and a cool figure. :banana

Just wondering Shawn...The skin on my Mola Ram is developing a white type substance on the arms and chest, it rubs off but just comes back. Its definately not dust as its to thick and none of the surrounding figures in my display have dust on them what is it exactly? iv had a simular thing happen to some 5 inch plastic figures iv bought in the past

Just wondering Shawn...The skin on my Mola Ram is developing a white type substance on the arms and chest, it rubs off but just comes back. Its definately not dust as its to thick and none of the surrounding figures in my display have dust on them what is it exactly? iv had a simular thing happen to some 5 inch plastic figures iv bought in the past

:confused: Can you send me a couple photos?

Shawn,

PM'd you my contact information in case you lost it. Please let me know about my refund as soon as possible. It's been over three years.

v-for-vendetta_l.jpg

Sorry guys, I've been away for a few days. Family stuff, nothing major. Anyway, back to work. I have quite a bit of stuff to pack for shipping and a batch of Indy jackets/gear to finish up. Now I'm going to catch up my PM's and email.

edit: I just made some room in my PM box. It was full, not sure if anyone has gotten bounced or not.

Would that happen to include my arm and leg sleeves? :D

Would that happen to include my arm and leg sleeves? :D

I believe those went out, bud. Tuesday, I think. I know I shipped several skins orders. I'll double check yours, but I'm pretty sure they were in that batch.

Hi Shawn, hope you and your family are well.

I was just wondering if you could pm me a couple of photos of the Returns Batman if it's not too much trouble?
cheers.
Craig

I believe those went out, bud. Tuesday, I think. I know I shipped several skins orders. I'll double check yours, but I'm pretty sure they were in that batch.

Sweet! I can't wait. :D If I like them (which I'm sure I will) you'll should expect future orders from me. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back