Sovereign Studio news/updates 2009

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you still make the lurtz figure? depending on price I'd be interested, also, how much are the Mola Rams?

Honestly, I don't know why you haven't answered my simple question yet after I keep asking.. Am I still on your list for the sleeves after the crash? Like I said, I don't want you to rush them or anything, I just want to know I'm still on the list is all since it's already been paid for. :)

These are really recent additions, done after your figure was received. Someone else on the board did a Mola Ram, what can you do? Gotta stay ahead of the curve. PM me your address, I'll send you the extra stuff.

Update: Three Keatons shipping now, 5 Newts (that compltes the Newt list) and all of the skins are matched to names/addresses and will be going out this week.

Ah i see. Sorry i dont keep up to speed with this forum very often :). I`ll PM you my address later Shawn

kind regards

Honestly, I don't know why you haven't answered my simple question yet after I keep asking.. Am I still on your list for the sleeves after the crash? Like I said, I don't want you to rush them or anything, I just want to know I'm still on the list is all since it's already been paid for. :)

Ryu, sorry for the lapse in communication there! I thought I had replied to you. Yes, your sleeves are in that bach going out now.

I still haven't received mine Shawn. If there is/was a problem on your end let me know.

Went out finally last week. He was in that large batch of boxes (15, I think) that was trickling out as I got a few orders to pay for shipping/materials. Man, things are tight these days :banghead

Hey Shawn ordered a set of skins recently wondered what the turnaround is on these ? when can I expect them (have a project I want to use them on)

Hey Shawn ordered a set of skins recently wondered what the turnaround is on these ? when can I expect them (have a project I want to use them on)

which arm sleeves did you order? If you want my ones, I had a pair of standard and a pair of muscles sleeve.
Shawn is making a couple of Keaton Batmans for me, so if it would be a help to you to have mine and Shawn can make more up when he finishes my Batmen?
That's if Shawn has them to hand?
Shawn? What say you?

which arm sleeves did you order? If you want my ones, I had a pair of standard and a pair of muscles sleeve.
Shawn is making a couple of Keaton Batmans for me, so if it would be a help to you to have mine and Shawn can make more up when he finishes my Batmen?
That's if Shawn has them to hand?
Shawn? What say you?

A gracious offer, Morbo but no need to fall on the grenade :D I have plnty at the moment to cover this batch.

excellent updates here shawn - you're really starting to pump this stuff out. can i just ask whether you sent out my skins? and also whether it was 2 or 3 pairs of regular arms (with 2 sets of legs)? if 2, i need to order an extra pair of arms. i sent an email but didn't get a reply. thanks dude!

Ryu, sorry for the lapse in communication there! I thought I had replied to you. Yes, your sleeves are in that bach going out now.

Meh, I've done the same before (thinking I got back to someone), it happens. Thanks for the confirmation man. Can't wait to get them. :D

Just a quick prod about the Barlow outfits... any updates on that one? Thanks man :duff

Went out finally last week. He was in that large batch of boxes (15, I think) that was trickling out as I got a few orders to pay for shipping/materials. Man, things are tight these days :banghead
No worries, good stuff Shawn, now I can keep my eye open for the postman. Thanks for the update, it's much appreciated.

Hey SS, wanted to be sure that I am still on the Mola Ram list. I have not checked the boards much, and I heard about your crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back